I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends

Discus and support I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play multiple option in asphalt 9 legends 20e8875d-b947-4b08-a025-1578022b6739 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmeshMendis, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

1. AmeshMendis
    AmeshMendis Guest

I cant play multiple option in asphalt 9 legends

:)

2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Amesh,

Please refrain from creating multiple threads over the same issue as it is against the forum guidelines. I will be locking this thread down so go ahead and refer over to your

original thread
  3. Spazpol Win User

i re install the game
    Did the issue still persist, or has that resolved it?
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. What are you trying to say? Multiple options? Maybe you should try and reinstall the game and see if that works.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

6. Spazpol Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends

i cant join clubs
    Does it give you an error code? What is the game doing? and is this on phone or PC?
Thema:

1. I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends - Similar Threads - cant join clubs

2. Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs: Split from this thread. Hi, I wanted to join a club/team in forza horizon4, but when I try so, it leads me out of the game into the xbox app, where it shows me many different fh4-clubs. But...
  3. Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join clubs or make them on pc.: Split from this thread. Hi! Where did you find the option of allow join club? Please drop a link below! 87061f60-6be3-47c6-a87d-a0033f28c7e7
  4. Cant join clubs or create

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join clubs or create: Hey! I can not joina or create a club and i have tried everything and when i try to change my privacy they just send and not save .... Thank you for all the answers!...
  5. I cant join a club or download any paintjobs in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join a club or download any paintjobs in Forza Horizon 4: I can't join a club or download any paint jobs in Forza Horizon 4 because of Xbox live parental control and I can't turn it off pls help me!!! 46b9ca11-bae8-4b6f-b312-503fa35697fa
  6. Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join clubs or make them on pc.: I cant join any club without the privacy thing coming up. fa0ab491-df83-4604-a2b5-5d246c6cab72
  7. 2Wire: Cant join a club

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Cant join a club: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Cant join a club I have all restrictions turned off. deleted and re added a profile, Use to be able to use things that people created but now I cant. Please help...
  8. Cant join a club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant join a club: I need help!!! I have been trying to join this club on the xbox app (Win10)for Forza Horizon 4, but I keep getting the message "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs: Hi, I wanted to join a club/team in forza horizon4, but when I try so, it leads me out of the game into the xbox app, where it shows me many different fh4-clubs. But when I try to join one, I get...
  10. Cant join a CLUB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join a CLUB: I cant join a club because of my privacy settings. So i looked at my privacy settings and I cant find where i can change it. So yeah now im ****. d6196333-9654-483f-bede-4ff2a48a321c