I cant join mcpe servers when using mobile data when i have the cellular data on mcpe on...

Discus and support I cant join mcpe servers when using mobile data when i have the cellular data on mcpe on... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can someone help i tried turning cellular data off in mcpe and then on but it doesnt work. 8e98b948-a126-4eec-9c70-868850109242 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by aacer28ace, Nov 22, 2020.

1. aacer28ace
    aacer28ace Guest

I cant join mcpe servers when using mobile data when i have the cellular data on mcpe on...

Can someone help i tried turning cellular data off in mcpe and then on but it doesnt work.

:)

aacer28ace, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

マイクラpeのマルチについてです。[Translation-Minecraft pe multiplayer]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with friends joining in MCPE. First make sure all are on the same version. Also, as it is mobile it could very well be the Wifi connection. We also recommend checking the
    Minecraft forums for any tips or help as this is MCPE not Xbox version.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RiffatYT Win User

Multiplayer doesn't work

Why dont play server in mcpe
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

Minecraft pocket edition can only be connected to a Xbox when on the same internet connection as the console
  5. Jason of Oz Win User

Hotspot

Break your phone? No. Consume your entire data plan? Maybe.

You should double check data rates with your mobile/cellular carrier. 100 GB of mobile data can cost quite a bit in some areas.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Can't connect to XBLA.

Oh, Microsoft has _tried_ to implement it, but the staticky, unsteady mobile cellular connections come and go. They're not a steady connection like DSL, cable or fiber optic. The result is that gamers all over have the same kind
    of problems with mobile data, and only with mobile data. The nature of EV-DO, HSPDA+, LTE and WiMax and the multipath distortions which are inherent in those systems when used in the real roald, not the laboratory, are the issue, not the Xbox system.

Of course, you can ask your cellular data provider to open up port
    88 for UDP and ports 3074 and
    for UDP and TCP, and that may solve the problem. Have you tried that?
Thema:

1. I cant join mcpe servers when using mobile data when i have the cellular data on mcpe on... - Similar Threads - cant join mcpe

2. i cant join or make a looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant join or make a looking for group: i cant join or make a looking for group on my 2nd account i thought it was because it did not have gold buti have paid for gold on it and still cant make or join a lfg any one knowhow to fix this...
  3. i cant join or make a looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant join or make a looking for group: i cant join or make a looking for group on my 2nd account i thought it was because it did not have gold buti have paid for gold on it and still cant make or join a lfg any one knowhow to fix this...
  4. joined about 5 minutes ago, cant wait!

in XboX Insiders
    joined about 5 minutes ago, cant wait!: my xbox is updating to (what im guessing) is a preview of the next update. cant wait to see what microsoft has in store for me! submitted by /u/serryn_bruh [link] [comments]
  5. I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta.: [IMG] Hello, ive been trying to join the minecraft beta for some time now, i says that im a part of the beta but when i start the game it shows me the normal game, i tried re-installing the...
  6. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant join world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant join world: Me and my friends had been working on a minecraft world for a while now. And just as of yesterday, one of my pc friends is unable to join, all my other friends can join just fine, and she can join...
  8. I cant join minecraft beta and i cant find any answers

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join minecraft beta and i cant find any answers: It keeps saying “there was a problem with your last registration change: 1234” And “there is a problem invalid url: The format of the url could not be determined. (0x80131537)” i cant find the...
  9. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  10. My friends cant join me with xbox live (mcpe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends cant join me with xbox live (mcpe): My friends cant join me with Xbox Live in mcpe. In other wlan they can join me, but accept my wlan is not workin. Does I have to open any ports in my wlan Box? Thank you for Support....