I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

Discus and support I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by emmaduncan1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. emmaduncan1
    emmaduncan1 Guest

I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and disconnecting me. I've tried using both WiFi and mobile data.
    My friends can join my games just fine, and I can join their games as long as they are also on PE. I use an iPhone 7.

:)

emmaduncan1, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft? - Similar Threads - can't join multiplayer

2. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...
  3. Can't join minecraft multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join minecraft multiplayer games: Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can easily enter their server I had to go back to...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...
  5. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends: Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games we try to play either, we cannot get into...
  6. Can't join Multiplayer in State of decay2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Multiplayer in State of decay2: [img] [img] I change Privacy but it still unable to join game .How can I fix it 263744ae-cce1-4ada-b6b1-40e16f260b3b
  7. I can join multiplayer queues, but can't play with friends. Server Connectivity Blocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join multiplayer queues, but can't play with friends. Server Connectivity Blocked?: I've been trying to play some games on the Windows Store with a friend and every time I invite him or he invites me, it fails to join the game. I thought it was the specific game having issues, so...
  8. Can't Join Online Servers - Xbox Multiplayer Connectivity Blocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Online Servers - Xbox Multiplayer Connectivity Blocked?: Hello, I recently purchased myself a copy of Forza Horizon 3 for my Windows 10 PC. I have had this issue called "Teredo is unable to Qualify" which I can gone through Microsoft's support pages...
  9. Can't play multiplayer or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer or join parties: My profile has no enforcements against it. I get gold from another player, but I can't play online multiplayer or chat in a party. What's up? efcf9e9a-9b4b-49f3-a2b9-68a05a9988cd
  10. Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.: I need help with my reputation score. I think people are sending in false reports on my account. So yesterday my reputation turned 'Bad' then today it turned to, 'avoid me'. I think someone on...