I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

Discus and support I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ok when i try to join my friend it says, "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" and this is only that friend, and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hazey1241 ��ඞ, Jun 29, 2022.

1. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

Ok when i try to join my friend it says, "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" and this is only that friend, and that friend can join anybody else besides me is there a fix? please let me know thanks I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview :)

(I only play Minecraft preview because my friends regular mc isn't working

:)

Hazey1241 ��ඞ, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Hazey1241, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is an issue with just one friend it can be an issue on their account. Please ask your friend to ensure that his/her setting is setup correctly via https://account.xbox.com/settings.

Kindly remove this friend from your friend list and then re-add as part of troubleshooting steps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Hazey1241, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is an issue with just one friend it can be an issue on their account. Please ask your friend to ensure that his/her setting is set up correctly via https://account.xbox.com/settings.

Kindly remove this friend from your friend list and then re-add as part of troubleshooting steps.
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Mindcraft

You will have to open the Xbox Insider Hub on your PC and leave the Minecraft preview program then delete the game and install it again or your friend could join the preview program to be on the same version as you.
Thema:

1. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview - Similar Threads - can't join friend

2. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.: I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever...
  3. friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...: (PC)I got the game along with my group of 4 friends on PC GAME PASS, i have been able to play with one of them but the other 2 can't join in any way, it always fails to connect to the host... I...
  4. I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!: Joining my friends realm, I appear to be standing still and not moving. I can still experience damage from mobs and other players- but to my friends i'm just standing still, even though i'm...
  5. Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely: I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I tried everything, switching my connection...
  6. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" is there a fix? please let me know thanks :) a4335009-ba8c-44eb-b4b2-eea95c4a947c
  7. Can't join friend's server in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend's server in minecraft.: So yesterday i wanted to play modded minecraft with my friend and he create a world.The method we used is using "hamachi" after i joined i played normally but after i die or leave the game i cant...
  8. I can't join my friends mine raft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends mine raft realm: whenever I join it always stops on the "building Terrain" part of the loading screen. I've tried all the advice online I could find but it didn't work. Also before you ask there was no error...
  9. Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft: Hey, I've been having this problem where nobody can join me in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have all my privacy settings set to allow, and I've got multiplayer on, is there another way I could...
  10. Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...: I spent close to 5 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to get the account settings set up, so I finally did that, over 12 hours later and I still can't join and I'm still getting the same...