I cant join realms on minecraft because of the way my accoint is set up

Discus and support I cant join realms on minecraft because of the way my accoint is set up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i load up minecraft on my xbox one where it usually has my realm it instead says i cannot access realms because of the way my account is set up,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THUNDER CHUNGUS, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. I cant join realms on minecraft because of the way my accoint is set up

When i load up minecraft on my xbox one where it usually has my realm it instead says i cannot access realms because of the way my account is set up, when i click the help box it suggests that my accounts parental settings have changed, however i am a 23
    year old and my account is not a childrens account. I have checked in the settings to verify that it is in fact an adult account and all my settings are in place so that there are no restrictions to online play. I was using the realms last night and everything
    was fine when i turned off the xbox, no one else has messed with the settings, it was just like this when i woke up. I spent almost an hour on the phone with microsoft support and even they couldnt help me in the end, and they were as confused as i was.

I recall seeing the realms doing this same thing to me a couple days ago and i just turned off the xbox for a couple hours and then it was fine, but i tried doing that again with no success.

Anyone got any idea what i should try?

:)

THUNDER CHUNGUS, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

It might be that your profile stored on the console has a corrupted cache.

So try the following:

First, go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    , and change some of your settings (mainly the setting that allows you to see user creations and that allows you to play online multiplayer). Turn that off, save the settings and turn it on again, and save the setting.

After you did change (back) your online and privacy settings, remove the profile from your console, and re-download it.

Information on how to remove and add an account to your console is at https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one
  3. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  4. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  5. Pelayus Win User

No puedo entrar en minecraft realms con wifi [Edit - Translation] - I can't enter minecraft realms with wifi

Hi.

I tried with another wifi network and works 100%

So i think the problem is my own wifi but dont know why doesnt work with minecraft ream (because i can see minecraft marketplace but cant join realm)
  6. Jose Esqueda Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

All of the sudden my Xbox says I can’t join on Minecraft realms because of how my Microsoft account is set up. The settings are correct and I have tried everything including a factory reset. But nothing works. And i have seen people over the years
    with the same problem. Plz help
Thema:

1. I cant join realms on minecraft because of the way my accoint is set up - Similar Threads - cant join realms

2. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...
  3. I cant join servers on Nintendo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join servers on Nintendo: I cant join servers in the 1.16.1 Nether Update on my Nintendo Switch, every time I want to join a server it take forever just for it to say, "Connection Timed Out", I checked my WiFi several...
  4. I cant join my friends server on minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant join my friends server on minecraft: So im trying to join this server that my friends have created and its not letting me join and im not sure if its because im on an ipad and my friends are playing on their computers. I would like...
  5. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  6. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...
  7. I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine: I cant join my friends minecraft server its say "unable connect to world" My NAT is open and everything is set like its need And i also can play Any other game with my friends but Minecraft I...
  8. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error: A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I want to use realms. We went online to...
  9. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  10. Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.: In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online safety and privacy settings. but I have gone...