I can't join realms

Discus and support I can't join realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help it gets stuck on this may take a few moments. I have overclocked my pc earlier would that have anything to do with it? I can join worlds and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beano Wild, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Beano Wild
    Beano Wild Guest

I can't join realms

Help it gets stuck on this may take a few moments. I have overclocked my pc earlier would that have anything to do with it? I can join worlds and servers but not realms.

:)

Beano Wild, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

I can't join realms

1. I can't join realms - Similar Threads - can't join realms

2. Can't join realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join realms: I got an invite from my friend to going his realm so I click the accept button but it says I can't join because of the way my account is set up and so I click the link and it sends to a microsoft...
  3. I can't Join my friends Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Join my friends Realm: I have minecraft Windows 10 and he uses an Xbox and he can't invite me for some reason. If i try to join it says "Failed attempting to join real try again later. Unable to connect to realm." I...
  4. I can't join my friend's realm or any online games

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join my friend's realm or any online games: When I try to join my friend's realm it says my game needs updated. When I try updating my game from the Microsoft Store, it says nothing needs updating. It doesn't let me uninstall the game to...
  5. I can't join a realm, because i apear allready in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join a realm, because i apear allready in it.: I can't join a realm. It tells me that i cannot join the world because the account i am signed in to is currently plaing in this world on a diferent device. which i am not. And my friend who is...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...
  7. I can't join clubs/Minecraft Realm.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join clubs/Minecraft Realm.: Hey, I have an Xbox account and it is not in a family. When I try to join or search for a club it says I need to change my privacy setting. When I try to change them it goes to this article....
  8. Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.: Hi there, My problem is that I have a child on my account and I changed all the xbox settings, and they have signed in and out of their account to try to see if that works, but they can't join...
  9. I can't join Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join Minecraft Realms: I can't join minecraft realms because of how my account is set up but I have "Join multiplayer games" and "You can create and join clubs" set to "Allow." I'm also not playing on a child account....
  10. I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.: Hello, I recently decided to download Minecraft windows 10 addition onto my PC to play with my friends, however I'm unable to join or create a realms server. The following message constantly...