I can't join realms

Discus and support I can't join realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help it gets stuck on this may take a few moments. I have overclocked my pc earlier would that have anything to do with it? I can join worlds and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beano Wild, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Beano Wild
    Beano Wild Guest

I can't join realms

Help it gets stuck on this may take a few moments. I have overclocked my pc earlier would that have anything to do with it? I can join worlds and servers but not realms.

:)

Beano Wild, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

I can't join realms

1. I can't join realms - Similar Threads - can't join realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  3. no me puedo unir a un mundo de mis amigos [Translate] I can't join a world of my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me puedo unir a un mundo de mis amigos [Translate] I can't join a world of my friends: hola, mi problema es que eh intentado jugar con mis amigos, y me sale "no se ha podido conectar con el mundo" ya eh intentado con mas soluciones y nada me funciona, incluso me intente contactar...
  4. I can't join a realm, because i apear allready in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join a realm, because i apear allready in it.: I can't join a realm. It tells me that i cannot join the world because the account i am signed in to is currently plaing in this world on a diferent device. which i am not. And my friend who is...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...
  6. I can't join clubs/Minecraft Realm.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join clubs/Minecraft Realm.: Hey, I have an Xbox account and it is not in a family. When I try to join or search for a club it says I need to change my privacy setting. When I try to change them it goes to this article....
  7. Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.: Hi there, My problem is that I have a child on my account and I changed all the xbox settings, and they have signed in and out of their account to try to see if that works, but they can't join...
  8. I can't join Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join Minecraft Realms: I can't join minecraft realms because of how my account is set up but I have "Join multiplayer games" and "You can create and join clubs" set to "Allow." I'm also not playing on a child account....
  9. I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.: Hello, I recently decided to download Minecraft windows 10 addition onto my PC to play with my friends, however I'm unable to join or create a realms server. The following message constantly...
  10. Minecraft Live on Xbox one and Windows 10 - Child accounts can't join realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Live on Xbox one and Windows 10 - Child accounts can't join realm: I'm adding my post to the others to help bring visibility to the issue. I have created a realm and invited my children's accounts to it. they can play multiplayer lan and even public servers....