I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

Discus and support I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Bligtha, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Bligtha
    Bligtha Guest

I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working.

:)

Bligtha, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bligtha,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.

3. Click on privacy settings.

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

5. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. RishonPapa Win User

Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile

No its not like that. Ok so I am going to play MCPE then when i signed in it says i can't play servers because my privacy settings isn't set up properly and it gave me this link:

aka.ms/account settings

and that redirected me to that support site and i tried editing my xbox account but it always redirects me to that support site.
  4. KingFNAF1234 Win User

Ban Appeal

Someone in the Minecraft Lifeboat City server /hacker me but I don't even know how hack, even if I did I wouldn't hack the server or any server because I know it is wrong. So now I can't get into the server. This did anger me a little
    (not too much), so I just want to be unbanned from that server. Oh, just a little information about me, I play Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE), rarely Minecraft AppleTV Edition, but mostly MCPE.
  5. HafidzAlfakhri Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

Hello, me and my friend cant either join each others world. We bought the MCPE from APPSTORE and same version 1.13.0. How to fix this? Because if we cant play together, imma just refund :)
  6. CapsuleWinter40 Win User

Why am I not able to join clubs?

You cannot request to join the club because of how your account is set up...
Thema:

1. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up. - Similar Threads - can’t join server

2. Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft: So i been trying to play with my girlfriend on minecraft and for absolutely no reason it says “Can’t connect to world” when either of us try to join. She has no problem joining her other friend...
  3. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...
  4. I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either: I recently have been playing cross platform on the windows 10 edition with my friend (she has pc and i have xbox). We started playing around mid feb until randomly we werent able to connect to...
  5. When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party

in XboX Insiders
    When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party: This started happening on Friday, every time I join a party it doesn’t show who’s in the party and party overlay isn’t working and if I navigate the Xbox menu it will randomly disconnect me from...
  6. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  7. Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.: I downloaded the Xbox app today to talk to my friends while I play with them from a seperate console. When they tried to invite me, a message came up saying ‘Update the app to join the latest...
  8. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...
  9. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...