I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

Discus and support I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Bligtha, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Bligtha
    Bligtha Guest

I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working.

:)

Bligtha, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bligtha,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.

3. Click on privacy settings.

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

5. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. RishonPapa Win User

Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile

No its not like that. Ok so I am going to play MCPE then when i signed in it says i can't play servers because my privacy settings isn't set up properly and it gave me this link:

aka.ms/account settings

and that redirected me to that support site and i tried editing my xbox account but it always redirects me to that support site.
  4. sniper33227 Win User

ARK Survival Evolved doesn't show my server

I can join other host and I can invite my friends to dedicated server that I set up on Windows 10 with my second account but when I look for server on my Xbox 1 with my main account I never see the server that I made on the server list on ark
  5. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
  6. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
Thema:

1. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up. - Similar Threads - can’t join server

2. Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition: When I join minecraft every thing seems fine until I press the ‘servers’ button, when I press this button all of the servers have loading signs and I try to press them and it does nothing....
  3. Can’t join Forza session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join Forza session: [img] Can anyone help me here? 9fb2116b-f1de-403a-8641-dbc081671261
  4. Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE): Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone, signing out and logging back in, and even using a...
  5. I can’t join servers in MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join servers in MCPE: For some reason, when ever i try to join a server, it just says ‘Featrued Servers, Coming Soon’ and offered me no option to add a server, or any servers to click on. [img]...
  6. My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.: My cousin just made a new minecraft account and it’s not letting me or any others join. She is also unable to join anybody or any severs. The minecraft help page was no help. We are both MCPE...
  7. Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft: I cant join any servers i also cant join any of friends worlds it stays on connecting to external servers and the servers like mineplex and cubecraft arent showing up...
  8. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  9. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...