I can’t join servers in MCPE

Discus and support I can’t join servers in MCPE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For some reason, when ever i try to join a server, it just says ‘Featrued Servers, Coming Soon’ and offered me no option to add a server, or any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mimsy267, Nov 29, 2020.

1. mimsy267
    mimsy267 Guest

For some reason, when ever i try to join a server, it just says ‘Featrued Servers, Coming Soon’ and offered me no option to add a server, or any servers to click on.
    I can’t join servers in MCPE [​IMG]

:)

mimsy267, Nov 29, 2020
  2. RiffatYT Win User

Multiplayer doesn't work

Why dont play server in mcpe
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

MCPE 1.13.3// Hard to join servers

Hi,

Two things can be done to fix this problem. You can set up your phone as a mobilr hot spot and have your friends connect to your internet connection. This worked for me.or you can back up your game on a computer( its easy ask your provider).then you
    can copy your game to your friends devise and play it by connecting to theirs . I hope this helps
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

5. Mariem M. Win User

Hi,

Two things can be done to fix this problem. You can set up your phone as a mobilr hot spot and have your friends connect to your internet connection. This worked for me.or you can back up your game on a computer( its easy ask your provider).then you
    can copy your game to your friends devise and play it by connecting to theirs . I hope this helps
    Thanks for replying!

1) I don't play with friends the issue is in any server (public ones for e.g LifeBoat, CubeCraft...etc)

2) My friend told me the problem was the xbox login. He told me to log out and try join a world and I was in perfectly (its also hard to join worlds too it gets stuck on loading sometimes)

3) Will this issue get fixed? And is this issue relevant to lots of people like does a lot of people experience this?

4) What is the problem here? My internet connection, it can't be because as i said i used to play in my android phone and it worked perfectly. Xbox, possibly. The game itself? I don't even know anymore.
  6. Mariem M. Win User

Thema:

1. I can’t join servers in MCPE - Similar Threads - can’t join servers

2. Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition: When I join minecraft every thing seems fine until I press the ‘servers’ button, when I press this button all of the servers have loading signs and I try to press them and it does nothing....
  3. Can’t join Forza session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join Forza session: [img] Can anyone help me here? 9fb2116b-f1de-403a-8641-dbc081671261
  4. Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE): Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone, signing out and logging back in, and even using a...
  5. My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.: My cousin just made a new minecraft account and it’s not letting me or any others join. She is also unable to join anybody or any severs. The minecraft help page was no help. We are both MCPE...
  6. Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft: I cant join any servers i also cant join any of friends worlds it stays on connecting to external servers and the servers like mineplex and cubecraft arent showing up...
  7. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  8. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...
  9. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.: I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...