I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

Discus and support I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YaritzaGarcia1, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?

:)

YaritzaGarcia1, Apr 14, 2020
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Hi there this is a microsoft forum so anything relating to the nintendo switch will need to be done through the nintendo forum or support pages or minecraft/mojang support or help forums. Also I am aware that there are tons of servers on multiple devices
    and games being laggy or not working due to high traffic with more people playing games due to covid 19 lockdowns. I hope this helps you and hope you are well and safe.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Hey there diamondwolffx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums community for advice on accessing cross-platform play for Minecraft. I can totally understand how this situation could be confusing.

I suggest getting in touch with Mojang as they will be best equipped to handle issues with access cross-platform play through Minecraft.

Also, just to make sure I'm reading correctly, are you playing this off of a Switch?

If you are, it would be best to reach out to
    Nintendo
    at some point for more accurate troubleshooting pertaining to that console.

If you are using an Xbox, I recommend going to Settings> Devices and Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once
    that has been done, go to Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clearing that and letting your console restart as a quick preliminary means of troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. MattJ9 Win User

I'm having the same issue. On the Nintendo Switch I can not connect to any servers. On my Android phone, i can connect to servers.
  5. AnimalCosine54 Win User

did you find a solution to this problem because I havent yet
  6. TheRealArg15 Win User

Great Question,

Check to see if you can sign into another account and if you can then see if you can sign out of your Microsoft Account and maybe Hard Reser your Switch by Fully shutting it down if that doesnt work go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
    For more detailed help

Thanks,
Thema:

1. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version. - Similar Threads - can’t join servers

2. I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds: Hi, lately I have been unable to join my friends worlds in minecraft from any device. Every time I try to join to the world a message saying “uanble to connect to the world” pops out. This happens...
  3. When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...: My question how many reports does it take are they investigated can false reports also get u jammed up i wanna join my crew and freinds if i stay out of complaints and basically of game how long...
  4. Can’t join multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multiplayer: Me and my girlfriend are trying to play minecraft consol editon on our ps4’s but when i try to join her or she trys to join me it says unable to connect to server... we are in the same house on...
  5. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  6. I am on Minecraft on my phone and I can’t join my friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am on Minecraft on my phone and I can’t join my friends: I am on minecraft on my phone and when i try to join my friends it wont let me and says unable to connect. When they try to join me jt says the same. e6f52534-8958-4f94-b266-0cb45ad5ba48
  7. Can’t invite or join friends in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t invite or join friends in games: Hi Whenever i try to invite a friend to a game the invite option is grey and i cant select. I can recieve invites but when i press the xbox button to accept i see a checking privileges message...
  8. I can’t join my friend on any Xbox game. Specifically one person. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join my friend on any Xbox game. Specifically one person. Please help: I can’t join my friend across multiple games, rocket league gta cod etc, I’ve restarted my xbox, WiFi, game, I’m on open nat type so is my friend, I’ve reset my MAC address. Weird of all my friend...
  9. I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join server in MCPE because of how my account is set up.: I’ve tried changing my account settings but nothing is working. 1008a897-bf9a-47d7-a59f-77439f3d1000
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...