I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?

Discus and support I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically when I go into the servers section on my switch it just says “You can not cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stixmc, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Stixmc
    Stixmc Guest

Basically when I go into the servers section on my switch it just says “You can not cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers” At first I did that but nothing happened and didn’t think much of it until now it’s been a whole year! If anyone can tell me how or what to do on how I could fix this please let me know I’ve trie Ed everything even a hard reset and still nothing! Please help me!!!

:)

Stixmc, Apr 21, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

3. kisrh Win User

Cannot join servers on nintendo switch - Minecraft

Sorry, I realized my mistake. I dont have a Nintendo Switch Online Account, so I wont be able to join servers, I didnt know that at the time, you had to have one to join servers. It just said I needed a Nintendo Switch Account, which throughly confused me. Thank you for your time, and once again I apologize for not realizing my mistake.
  4. MattJ9 Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

I'm having the same issue. On the Nintendo Switch I can not connect to any servers. On my Android phone, i can connect to servers.
  5. ElectroZeus610 Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Not long ago my friends would always be able go join me, both Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, however now they can”t join me no matter what, I’ve changed the way of joining which is “Friends of friends” to “Friend only” to “Invite only” and nothing works,
    they all get the message “Unable to connect.”
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly make sure that the Microsoft account that you used in signing in is the correct Microsoft account.

Also, make sure that your account setting is setup correctly. Sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft? - Similar Threads - can’t join servers

2. I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch: when I go on the server page it says I can’t play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. But when I go on settings I can’t find any thing about online multiplayer. It’s...
  3. Can’t host worlds, but can join other worlds, realms or servers (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t host worlds, but can join other worlds, realms or servers (Minecraft): Ok so i will make it simple, i have an xbox account since 2016, now this account hasn’t presented any problem since now. So this is what’s happening, i am able to join other people’s worlds,...
  4. Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition: When I join minecraft every thing seems fine until I press the ‘servers’ button, when I press this button all of the servers have loading signs and I try to press them and it does nothing....
  5. Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE): Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone, signing out and logging back in, and even using a...
  6. I can’t join servers in MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join servers in MCPE: For some reason, when ever i try to join a server, it just says ‘Featrued Servers, Coming Soon’ and offered me no option to add a server, or any servers to click on. [img]...
  7. My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.: My cousin just made a new minecraft account and it’s not letting me or any others join. She is also unable to join anybody or any severs. The minecraft help page was no help. We are both MCPE...
  8. Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft: I cant join any servers i also cant join any of friends worlds it stays on connecting to external servers and the servers like mineplex and cubecraft arent showing up...
  9. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  10. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...