I can't launch Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support I can't launch Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game crashes after the introductory videos or during loading without any error. I've tried everything: closing third-party programs, reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxim Leshchinsky, Jul 5, 2022.

1. I can't launch Forza Horizon 5

The game crashes after the introductory videos or during loading without any error. I've tried everything: closing third-party programs, reinstalling game services, reinstalling the game itself, etc. That's what Windows Event Viewer shows:
    Имя сбойного приложения: ForzaHorizon5.exe, версия: 0.0.0.0, метка времени: 0x62ab163b

Имя сбойного модуля: unknown, версия: 0.0.0.0, метка времени: 0x00000000

Код исключения: 0xc0000005

Смещение ошибки: 0x00000001cec37740

Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x39b4

Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d88a3c0c92f371

Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.475.474.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

Путь сбойного модуля: unknown

Идентификатор отчета: 4a68f9e4-dc0d-41fb-952e-caad10f0be64

Полное имя сбойного пакета: Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.475.474.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Код приложения, связанного со сбойным пакетом: Forzahorizon5
    Also, sometimes it is possible to enter the game, but at the same time there is a flicker of textures:

:)

Maxim Leshchinsky, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Maxim. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Try to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ programs. Download a fresh copy of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime from here and then install it:

https://docs.microsoft.com/cpp/windows/latest-s...

Make sure you download the correct version of it (x86 or x64). Restart your computer after the installation.

Also, please download and install the .NET Framework Runtime :

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085155

Also restart your computer after the installation.

The last recommended download is the DirectX Runtime:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...

Restart your computer and try to run Forza Horizon again. Let me know how it goes.
  3. Maxim Leshchinsky Win User

thank you, I started it, but an update came out during this, so I do not know what was the solution to this problem
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I'm glad it is working now. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Else, have a nice week and great gaming!
  5. WayuRagwongsiri Win User

I have Error: 0x8007042b when launch Flight Simulation and Forza Horizon 5 via PC game pass.

I have this error when I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and Flight Simulator. Launch Xbox app is fine.

This issue start at first time launch. I never play Forza and flight sim in my life.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

I am really loving Forza Horizon 4, and can't to see "hopefully" Horizon 5.
Thema:

1. I can't launch Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - can't launch Forza

2. Can't launch the game on pc due to not being able to receive the code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch the game on pc due to not being able to receive the code.: Hi, so I trying to play the game (on Steam) in the past few days but I couldn't. Everytime I try to start the game I get a request to confirm my xbox account. The thing is once I choose my email...
  3. can't launch any game from gamepass pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't launch any game from gamepass pc.: every game I try to launch it says that the game license has expired. ddf5d32d-b029-4d0b-b872-a98c381cfcb4
  4. Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off: I have been trying to download the dlc for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox360, but anytime I try to launch them a message comes up telling me that the game is blocked by parental...
  5. Can't launch any newly downloaded apps Error: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch any newly downloaded apps Error: 0x803F8001: I have recently reactivated my xbox game pass subscription but any new games will not launch and this error comes up: Deep Rock Galactic is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  6. Can't launch games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't launch games: I have Xbox game pass ultimate. On PC, I cant install 99% of the games, only a few games i can install but cant launch. 0x80070005 error always comes up. I also cant launch minecraft from the xbox...
  7. Can't launch Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 5: Hi Everyone/anyone I purchased Forza horizon 5 from the store as a preorder. I can't get past the initial playground games launch screen. I got no on screen error messages but in he event log I...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 suddenly can't launch 地平线4 突然无法启动,在启动界面闪退

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 suddenly can't launch 地平线4 突然无法启动,在启动界面闪退: The game Forza horizon 4 suddenly can't launch like image below/ 地平线4 突然 法启动,在启动界面闪退 with log info below: 程序 ForzaHorizon4.exe 版本 0.0.0.0 已停止与 Windows...
  9. Can't launch Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 3: Six months ago, in Forza Horizon 4, I started to see a sync error with the cloud, but I didn't pay attention to it, since I could play offline and the progress was saved. Now I bought Forza...
  10. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...