I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

Discus and support I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this. aa01f282-c687-4a95-8762-3325f206aed5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZetaGundam, Jan 13, 2022.

1. ZetaGundam
    ZetaGundam Guest

I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why... [​IMG]

I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this.

:)

ZetaGundam, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why doesn't Xbox app on PC work properly.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you run a scan to check for problems and repair them.

Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator. Next type sfc /scannow in Command Prompt window, and press Enter to start to scan and repair corrupt system files in Windows 10.
  3. Zapix Win User

Xbox App "Startup Settings" broken

I've tried reinstalling as well as repair and reset options.
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Ori and the will of the wisps

Even though it's going to be in Game Pass, I'm gonna buy it. I had planned on doing it before the said it was going there so why change my mind.

Same is with Halo: Infinite. I've bought every Halo on launch day since Halo 3. I really hope that the Collector's Edition is freaking amazing for Halo.
  5. v931 Win User

Halo infinite Gaming services

This is what I get when trying to do that. I've even tried resetting the app. This needs fixed ASAP because Halo Infinite just launched and now we can't play it on PC unless we buy it on Steam.

[​IMG]
  6. gregchelmo Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection - can't launch any games

Hi Christopher - thank you for the response.

Okay, I've uninstalled the xbox app completely and I then launched MCC from the start menu and the MS Store and all the games are still showing as locked out.

I've tried launching Reach and Halo 4 directly from the installed page on the MS Store but that doesn't seem to trigger anything.

I've tried reinstalling the xbox app and launching halo 4 from there and it's the same problem.

I've tried launching it in the cloud and that does work, all the games are unlocked.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Thema:

1. I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why... - Similar Threads - can't launch Halo

2. Can't launch fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch fortnite: Is anyone having a problem where their microsoft store doesn't work and you can't launch any game, also can anyone help. 1041e7e4-d74b-474e-afaa-2ec926455411
  3. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC: Xbox game pass for PC, started last night. I logged in and played a few games just fine, restarted my computer due to the immense amount of lag I was getting on "The Riftbreaker" for literally no...
  4. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page: When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue. First review on Gaming Services says to use...
  5. Halo Master Chief Collection - can't launch any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - can't launch any games: Hi, hoping someone can help with this. Seems the question gets asked a lot online but I can't find an answer. I've downloaded it 3 times now and still can't get past this lockout. I've tried...
  6. Can't launch Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Halo MCC: I know this topic is well discussed but none of the dozens of help suggestions work. I have an AMD system - fairly new with AMD Ryzen 7 3800X and Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary video card and...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  8. Can't Launch Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC: I installed Halo from the game pass, and I can't launch it. It doesn't launch from the xbox app, and when I attempt to launch from the start menu it just brings up the game services page on the...
  9. Can't launch Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Halo: MCC: Tried to launch the game today and was getting error code 0x87de07d1. Uninstalled the game and now it won't reinstall correctly. It reached 100%, but is still sitting in my queue. Under options...
  10. Can't launch Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Halo: MCC: Tried to launch the game today and was getting error code 0x87de07d1. Uninstalled the game and now it won't reinstall correctly. It reached 100%, but is still sitting in my queue. Under options...