I cant leave minecraft beta to go back to normal minecraft

Discus and support I cant leave minecraft beta to go back to normal minecraft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I went on the minecraft beta to get the free cape but now after i unenrolled i cant play normal minecraft how do i fix this( fyi im probably just an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Elf-Ghost, May 20, 2020 at 10:53 AM.

1. /u/Elf-Ghost
    /u/Elf-Ghost Guest

I went on the minecraft beta to get the free cape but now after i unenrolled i cant play normal minecraft how do i fix this( fyi im probably just an idiot)

submitted by /u/Elf-Ghost
    [link] [comments]

2. Rxlxk Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

To leave the Beta Minecraft you need to go back into the Insider Hub. You then need to go on the Minecraft option and click the Unenroll option. You will then need to select Done. Wait about a minute and then you need to uninstall minecraft and reinstall
    the game. This will put you back to the original Minecraft.

To see further information you can click on the link provided

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  3. XxMLGGP7759Xx Win User

Minecraft world

this can happen in different ways. if you used the beta version of minecraft and tried to go back to the normal version, this can happen.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Minecraft

Tretheg4mer2,

The version of Minecraft that you are playing (1.7.0.9) is a Beta version. Did you, or someone on your console sign up for the Minecraft Beta, as part of the Xbox Insiders program? Version 1.6.1 is the current retail release.

If you want to go back to 1.6.1 you will have to leave the Beta program, and then uninstall, and re-install Minecraft once you are out of the Beta. See the guide and FAQ here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  5. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  6. Golden Subz Win User

minecraft xbox one - village

Hey bit late but have you checked if the villager has a job most villagers dont have a job and thats why you probably cant trade with him.

If you are in the minecraft beta then that might be the reason why you cant trade

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Hope it helps <3

sorry for being late
Thema:

1. I cant leave minecraft beta to go back to normal minecraft - Similar Threads - cant leave minecraft

2. i cant leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant leave minecraft beta: for some reason i cant leave the minecraft beta despite the fact that in the xbox insider hub it doesnt even say im in all it tells me is to join, i tried joining and leaving but even that didnt...
  3. joined the RTX beta and now i cant leave it..

in XboX Insiders
    joined the RTX beta and now i cant leave it..: I unenrolled on the xbox insider hub then uninstalled the game then reinstalled and im still in the beta.. how do i leave the beta? submitted by /u/StylinBrah [link] [comments]
  4. I cant leave the xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    I cant leave the xbox insider program: Help me submitted by /u/StarWarsPR30 [link] [comments]
  5. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...
  6. Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.: I cant leave the Xbox insider program for Minecraft windows 10 i deleted my insider account, enrolled and unrolled in the program multiple times, reinstalled Minecraft multiple times, and...
  7. Cant leave mine craft beta, uninstalled mine craft, restarted computer, uninstalled insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave mine craft beta, uninstalled mine craft, restarted computer, uninstalled insider...: I getting a bit sick of this, i cant leave mine craft beta even though i enrolled, reinstalled mine craft, uninstalled insider hub. I need fixes because none of my friends are in insider hub any...
  8. Cant leave my ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave my ring.: I cant leave my ring because i joined the insider program on an account i dont have access to anymore and now i am stuck in the lowest ring please help? submitted by /u/V9_Jixy [link] [comments]
  9. Cant leave group chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant leave group chats: Well, first of all, i cant leave my group chats. I tried restarting my xbox, unplugging it, everything! But nothing worked. All it says is: Sorry, we were unable to remove you from the group chat....
  10. Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta: I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The command Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP*...