I can't leave Minecraft RTX Beta

Discus and support I can't leave Minecraft RTX Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I enrolled to the RTX Beta program only to find out it doesn't work on my computer (obviously) and when I try to unenroll, it doesn't work. I've tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MelonTobe, May 1, 2020.

1. /u/MelonTobe
    /u/MelonTobe Guest

I enrolled to the RTX Beta program only to find out it doesn't work on my computer (obviously) and when I try to unenroll, it doesn't work. I've tried everything i've found but nothing works. Please help. I haven't found a solution on any other post either.

PS: I could unenroll from the 1.16 beta by using a command prompt but it doesn't work on RTX.

submitted by /u/MelonTobe
    [link] [comments]

/u/MelonTobe, May 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

4. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  6. .Предсказа Win User

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
Thema:

1. I can't leave Minecraft RTX Beta - Similar Threads - can't leave Minecraft

2. I can't leave minecraft beta for windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't leave minecraft beta for windows 10.: Hello! I can't leave Minecraft beta. I am going to Xbox insider hub and I find nothing. I have uninstalled and the Minecraft and the insider but NOTHING. I am sending you and a photo! Please help...
  3. Can't leave the Minecraft Beta on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave the Minecraft Beta on Xbox One: I joined the Insider program about 1-1½ months ago and started up the Minecraft Beta since it sounded cool. I took a break from MC for a time after this, and never bothered to turn off the Beta....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't leave beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't leave beta program: Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 edition to my account with code. I signed up for minecraft beta for rtx long ago on the Insider hub. I unenrolled it and played minecraft for about 2 hours...
  5. Can't leave Beta for Minecraft Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Beta for Minecraft Windows 10: So I wanted to try out the beta for Minecraft windows 10 edition, however now it appears that my account is stuck in beta limbo, and I've been trying to fix it for days. Despite multiple attempts,...
  6. I can't leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the Minecraft Beta: I unlisted in the Minecraft beta and it still installs the Minecraft beta. I have no clue what to do. I've tired a ton of stuff and non of it was working. submitted by /u/aLastingFlame [link]...
  7. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta: I tried to leave the Minecraft RTX beta, but according to xbox support, my leaving the preview via Xbox Insider is not showing up on their end. They told me to request removal here... submitted...
  8. I can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta because i did something hacki. Please help !!!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta because i did something hacki. Please help !!!!: So my account isn't 18 years old and i can't join beta, but I logged in in insider hub with my father's account and in to Microsoft Store with my account and i joined beta. Now i want to leave and...
  9. Can't leave minecraft beta 1.16.21050.0 Have completed ALL instructions and even closed...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave minecraft beta 1.16.21050.0 Have completed ALL instructions and even closed...: Hey all, hoping to possibly get some insight onto how to hopefully leave the bedrock insider beta. I've followed all online instructions, uninstall / reinstall. Re-join and leave and uninstall /...
  10. Can't leave Minecraft Beta, tried every suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft Beta, tried every suggestion: Promised my daughter I would play MC with her for a bit tonight, and earlier I had tested the beta for raytracing. I had since unenrolled and reinstalled, but every time I launch the game it is in...