I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

Discus and support I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Pipimi, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Mr Pipimi
    Mr Pipimi Guest

I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way...

:)

Mr Pipimi, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a... - Similar Threads - can't locate epic

2. Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App): When I try to save games the list of install locations is empty. I have tried changing the Windows 10 "Default Save location" for new apps, and the drive I select gets some system folders created....
  3. Can't Change Game Capture Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Game Capture Location: I've read another forum, where it says wherever I put the capture folder it will store captured video there. So I did and it was working well. But later I've changed my drive letter. and the video...
  4. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  5. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...
  6. My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items

in XBoX on Consoles
    My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items: I have a problem where my Microsoft account balance isn't showing up when I try to make a digital purchase. The only thing that shows is "add profile address," but I can't add a profile address...
  7. Where are the tutorials located for the daily challenges. Can't seem to find them.?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the tutorials located for the daily challenges. Can't seem to find them.?????: Where are the tutorials for the games in daily challenges... like "Boxed in" Don't know anthing about some of the games.?????? 7627d375-5ca4-42f9-867d-ad75b6f5b4c7
  8. Why can't I choose Thailand as a location?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose Thailand as a location?: I purchased an Xbox One in Dubai. I want to use it in Laos. My credit card is linked to a bank account in Thailand. When setting up the Xbox you have to choose a location. But Thailand is not...
  9. Can't See Anyone's Bio Or Location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't See Anyone's Bio Or Location: Hello, For the past few days I've been unable to view anyone's bio's or see their location. The thing is I know my friends have viewable bio's and location's, I've not changed my settings and the...
  10. Can't set the Location to Germany for setup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set the Location to Germany for setup?: Just got my wife the Xbox One, and we live in germany, but we can't set the Location for it since it is not listed, any way around this ? 310d7c38-0a55-4b85-a7c7-094f240052f1