I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass)

Discus and support I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First of all, I apologize for my english i'm not a native speaker, but i'll try to explain as better I can. I have been trying to log a lot of times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juanxysd, May 28, 2021.

1. Juanxysd
    Juanxysd Guest

First of all, I apologize for my english i'm not a native speaker, but i'll try to explain as better I can.

I have been trying to log a lot of times since the last week, and when I try I see the same message.

I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass) [​IMG]

It a nutshell, the message says that i can't log in to my acount because a file is missing.

Also since the last week, I have try a lot of things, like actualize to the newest version of windows 10, log with the xbox game bar, some commands on the

system symbol, but nothing works.

I don't know what is next, but it's seem kinda difficult to solve.

I apologize again for my english, but I think that writing in english is a better way to interact with people who couldn't help me because doesn't know my mother language.

:)

Juanxysd, May 28, 2021
  2. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Hello Fellow Gamer!

No se ha podido iniciar sesion en Xbox Live

= Unable to log into Xbox Live

el sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado

= the system cannot find the specified file
    I Have found a similar post related to this question.

I hope this helps!

JeffreyCloutier

Independent Advisor

Replied on February 10, 2020

My name is Jeffrey and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Follow these steps to repair the Microsoft Store and Apps:

1) launch powershell

2) Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

You have to select (Yes to All)

3) Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your system

Check the link to better understand how to execute the commands:

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-reinstall-a...

You can also download this application to try to repair the Microsoft Store.

http://aka.ms/diag_apps10

You can also reset the Microsoft Store

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/15057-clear...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

source https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/the-system-cannot-find-the-file-specified-xboxbeta/b7d0ae26-f24f-460e-954e-65fa61641d0d
  3. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamer Tag

You mention PC there Smiles.

I know you can't be logged in to the 360 and Games for Windows Live at the same time, is that different with GFWL and the One?
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Buying Premium option

Are you referring to Gamepass Ultimate? If so, the membership is tied to the account and not the console/PC. You should be fine to be logged into multiple computers, you just can't be logged into them at the same time I believe.
  5. blankname1 Win User

The OuterWorld Pre-Load

This is for Windows PC Xbox GamePass beta.
  6. INF1NI7E Win User

Parental Account Unaccessible... What gives?

Small problem. I don't have an Xbox. I'm utilizing a PC with Windows Live ID... My problem is that I can't log into the account/privacy settings on my parents account. No idea whats going on haha.
Thema:

1. I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass) - Similar Threads - can't log windows

2. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  3. Can't log in to XBox Windows 10 (0x8015DC0C)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to XBox Windows 10 (0x8015DC0C): Any time that I try to log in to any windows gaming/XBox app or website, I get sent to "verify my age" or the error code "0x8015DC0C" I did some reading and this is a code specific to people...
  4. can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition: so recently, i went to my cousin's house to play minecraft with them. earlier before, i had logged into my sister's account so she could play. when i tried to log out (settings > profile > sign...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it works fine, but the game doesn't connect to my Microsoft account. Instead, there's a messsage about a error since the first time I tried....
  6. I can't log in to Xbox Live for Windows 10 on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log in to Xbox Live for Windows 10 on my laptop: I can't sign in to Xbox Live on my pc, so I can't access any of my games that require a sign in. No Minecraft, no Solitaire or Mahjong or anything connected to my account. I've restarted my...
  7. I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.: I just recently bought the base game for Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. I tried to play online but when I tried signing in, the game prompted me to unlock the full version then...
  8. Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...: Tento conectar mas da esse erro de internet, sendo que no a internet esta funcionando perfeitamente. windows atualizado, so nao consigo logar na conta e em nem uma outra também. [Translation-I...
  9. No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition / I can't log to Minecraft Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition / I can't log to Minecraft Windows...: Al intentar iniciar sesión en el juego, recibo el mensaje: "Error al iniciar sesión. Hemos intentado iniciar sesión en tu cuenta de Microsoft, pero algo ha salido mal.". Tuve este mismo problema...
  10. Can't log in to games for windows live gta iv on windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to games for windows live gta iv on windows 7: I have made 2 accounts already to play this game. It doesn't seem to let me log in. it gives the error code 80151018. The xbox site itself won't let me press the sign in button everytime I try to...