I can't log in my account on my xbox app (pc)

Discus and support I can't log in my account on my xbox app (pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i can't log in my account on my pc (xbox app) and i lost all my game i think... when i press log in do nothing... i play yesterday and all go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheEndz, Nov 22, 2020.

1. TheEndz
    TheEndz Guest

Hello i can't log in my account on my pc (xbox app) and i lost all my game i think... when i press log in do nothing... i play yesterday and all go very well... someone can help me please ?!? sorry for my english im french lol

:)

TheEndz, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Aralynn Fox Win User

Xbox messages will not load on windows 10 PC

Ok, I checked and my pc is up to date. I logged out and removed my profile from the xbox, then signed out of my account on the pc and android xbox app. I logged back into my xbox, installed the xbox identity app then relogged into my pc account and there
    is still no change.
  3. [Lucas Tavares] Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Well, I just understood what was going on. On the Xbox Beta app I got to Settings and there were two accounts logged:

1 - In account I was logged with my Xbox One account (the Ultimate account)

2 - In Subscription I was logged with my PC account (the account I used to login on the Windows 10 Store for PC to download apps/games/etc).

So, the first account had the Ultimate Subscription but it was used just for Live stuffs (friends list, cloud data, etc).

The second account was the account which I used only for my PC and doesn't have any subscription.

I think all the confusion occured when I did the login on the Xbox app. I just entered with my Xbox Account (Ultimate) and thought It was fine.

Now what I did to fix it was to go to the Microsoft Store app, then I logged out (my PC only account) and logged with my Xbox Account.

So, I'm able to download every game now.

I hope I explained my trouble clearly (english isn't my native language) so that anyone facing the same problem will be able to fix it.

Thank you all for the help!
  4. BridledBird Win User

error 0x80a40010

I have the same problem. I can't log into my account on Xbox and PC, but I can on xbox.com.
  5. KoenScheffer Win User

Using my brother's game pass ultimate on my pc (he has an xbox one)

Hello again, I have found a -flawed- solution, I can play the Game Pass Ultimate games with my own account, so I won't disturb my brother.

The Xbox (beta) app uses the PC account for the subscription, so only logging in the companion app and the Xbox (beta) app with my brother's account doesn't work, because the Xbox (beta) app uses MY account and not my brother's.

I have then created a second account on my PC, using my brother's e-mail address and logged in the companion app with my account, downloaded a game, launched it, and played with my account. So it works, but it is annoying that I have to switch
    to the second account on my PC in order to play the Game Pass games. Maybe in the future they'll make it more convenient.

Thakns again for your help, have a nice day!
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

XBL is broken (again)

Yup can't log in to my xbox app and website that use my live account besides xbox.com
Thema:

1. I can't log in my account on my xbox app (pc) - Similar Threads - can't log account

2. I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch: Hello people. This will be my first support post because my nintendo switch keeps spamming me with remote connect on minecraft and every time I do a remote connect it just logs out and doesnt...
  3. I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.: I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch. I tried to clear account sign in data. I cleared save data for minecraft on my switch. When I try to log in there is no error code it...
  4. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  5. Why can't I log on my account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log on my account on Minecraft?: I've bought minecraft microsoft version for my windows computer, but when I tried to play today I was logged out of my xbox account so after some trouble of logging back in I went to log back on...
  6. Can't Log Back In With My Main Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log Back In With My Main Account: I got an error code 0x801901f4 on my Xbox One S. I looked up online how to troubleshoot it, and an user said to remove your account off your console and add it back. I did that, and now when I try...
  7. Can't login to xbox game websites when also logged in with corp. account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to xbox game websites when also logged in with corp. account.: I couldn't find any sort of bug/issue reporting system for Xbox website and there's no category this fits that well. I have both a personal Microsoft account and a company account. If I'm...
  8. I can't log to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log to my xbox account: When I try to log in, it will say:t may have a new location or may not be available anymore. Try this: Start again from the home page Make sure you typed the URL correctly [img]...
  9. I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't...: Back in 2015, i bought a MCPE, and did never delete it from my phone (An iPhone) Not a long time ago, i updated the minecraft and log in with the account im currently in here, today i entered the...
  10. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: This had been working fine for a long time, now it's not working. I logged into my son's Microsoft Account in a browser, went to the aka.ma/remoteconnect site and put in the code that was listed...