I can't log in my minecraft account java edition

Discus and support I can't log in my minecraft account java edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I want to log into my minecraft java edition account. I know my nickname, the email I used with and the password of this email address but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanVincent4, Jul 10, 2021.

1. I can't log in my minecraft account java edition

Hello

I want to log into my minecraft java edition account. I know my nickname, the email I used with and the password of this email address but I cannot log into my java edition of minecraft and when I click on forgot password, I ask to send an email, I never get an email in some weeks. Please I need help I don't understand.

:)

NathanVincent4, Jul 10, 2021
  2. User 5262020 Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible?
  3. Alvarosatwika Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible?
  4. serbyy30 Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible? No
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

Yes you have the Java Edition. Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account.
    Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition
    after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Owning Minecraft Java before October 2018 codes

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
Thema:

I can't log in my minecraft account java edition

1. I can't log in my minecraft account java edition - Similar Threads - can't log minecraft

2. Can't log in Minecraft Java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in Minecraft Java edition.: Hello. I just purcheaed a new account for Minecratf Java edition (running on Linux) I tried to log in inidatily after creating the account, but I could not. I contacted Mojang Studios and they...
  3. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS: When I try to log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft, I get a white box with the email address but no option to click anything or log in. I've deleted the app and reinstalled. I've made sure everything...
  4. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft account with my brothers PS4 id instead of mines on Minecraft. So what I did to try and fix it is, I went to unlink my Microsoft account from his PS4 id and it...
  5. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  6. Can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft: I keep trying to log into Minecraft (I'm using bluestacks 4, if it helps) and I go through the process and it doesn't log me in. I tried multiple times, reinstalling it, and everything my small...
  7. can't log in to my Minecraft pe account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't log in to my Minecraft pe account: my phone crashed and performed a factory reset. After reopening Minecraft Pe and sign-in , the game send me to account.live.com , and after i press the sign-in button, it jumped to a page that it...
  8. I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.: I just bought Minecraft Java 2 days ago to play with my sister and all it had me set up was a microsoft account but when I went to log into the game itself it is requiring a Mojang account. How do...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it works fine, but the game doesn't connect to my Microsoft account. Instead, there's a messsage about a error since the first time I tried....
  10. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...