I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

Discus and support I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by catmandude, Dec 12, 2019.

1. catmandude
    catmandude Guest

I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my microsoft on my computer and I pressed the button again
    and this pops up on my PS4: "Failed to login" "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but somthing went wrong." I don't know what's wrong but if someone could help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

:)

catmandude, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft - Similar Threads - can't log Microsoft

2. Logged into my microsoft account on my sister's computer and now she can't use hers properly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Logged into my microsoft account on my sister's computer and now she can't use hers properly?: Hello, I logged into my Microsoft account on my sister's computer to play a game on the Xbox app she did not have at the time. I logged out, and she later decided she wanted to buy the same game....
  3. Je n'arrive pas a me connecter a mon compte Microsoft -[Translation - I can't log in to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Je n'arrive pas a me connecter a mon compte Microsoft -[Translation - I can't log in to my...: Enfaite j'ai mit mon compte etc.. après j'appuie sur se connecter avec un compte Microsoft sur ma ps4 après sa me dit Nous avons tenté de vous connecter votre compte Microsoft mais une erreur...
  4. Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in": So I just bought the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and got a key to redeem the code. It says I can download, but when I click the button it says I have to log in, even though i was logged in when I...
  5. Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...: Boa noite; Adquiri o Xbox game pass e estava jogando Forza normalmente. Até que 2 dias atrás fui jogar novamente e não obtive mais sucesso. Segue print do erro que acontece ao tentar iniciar o...
  6. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  7. Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...: Estou com problemas em logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone, até anteontem funcionava bem, de repente não funciona mais. Já entrei no no site do xbox.com e está tudo ok com meu login....
  8. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch: So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it...
  9. I can't log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: On Minecraft Nintendo Switch I press 'log into Microsoft account' it brings me to a screen with a code to enter on another website to log in. It hasn't done this before today. When I enter the...
  10. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...