I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

Discus and support I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by catmandude, Dec 12, 2019.

1. catmandude
    catmandude Guest

I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my microsoft on my computer and I pressed the button again
    and this pops up on my PS4: "Failed to login" "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but somthing went wrong." I don't know what's wrong but if someone could help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

:)

catmandude, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Eclipse_776 Win User

i all so have the same problem
  3. Nediamail05 Win User

To fix this you simply have to upload all your save data onto a USB then delete all the save data on the PlayStation and reload Minecraft. Don't worry though anything that you've bought on the PlayStation will be saved. After this you can then just simply
    upload all your saved worlds but not anyting anything else!

I hope this solution works for everybody!
  4. CamdenJenkins Win User

We all have this problem

Sony should take Minecraft

That will do us all a favor

Microsoft sucks period.
    Yeah that’s true. For me all I did was download the Bee texture pack and it asked me to login and it worked.
  5. SaudiPlayZ Win User

We all have this problem

Sony should take Minecraft

That will do us all a favor

Microsoft sucks period.
  6. kayhananwary Win User

it says all the time somthinge is has go wrong while logging in doing everything right
Thema:

1. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft - Similar Threads - can't log Microsoft

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it works fine, but the game doesn't connect to my Microsoft account. Instead, there's a messsage about a error since the first time I tried....
  3. I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch: Hello people. This will be my first support post because my nintendo switch keeps spamming me with remote connect on minecraft and every time I do a remote connect it just logs out and doesnt...
  4. I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.: I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch. I tried to clear account sign in data. I cleared save data for minecraft on my switch. When I try to log in there is no error code it...
  5. Can't get Microsoft to call me back - despite numerous callbacks logged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Microsoft to call me back - despite numerous callbacks logged: I need to talk to someone overt the phone to run a 16 card number for me as Microsoft is taking around €60 a day in various xbox charges (never had an xbox) so all fraudulent transactions. Need to...
  6. Can't log into microsoft on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into microsoft on the switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed 1759d230-3053-42ff-8a56-79d5fe3d4924
  7. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: This had been working fine for a long time, now it's not working. I logged into my son's Microsoft Account in a browser, went to the aka.ma/remoteconnect site and put in the code that was listed...
  8. Can't log into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into my Microsoft Account: I don't know if it's a bug or because of the new update, because once I finished updating Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch I couldn't log into my account. Everytime I tried it said error and doing...
  9. Can't log into ark through microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into ark through microsoft store: Hello I downloaded Ark to play with my friends on console, now I can't log into my account, I tried making another account but the same message appears, can somebody help me? I'm pretty...
  10. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3