I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app

Discus and support I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on my PS4, and have been playing on it regularly, and was asked to make a microsoft account. i have one, but when i go onto the mobile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FrancisKortlaenderLFC, Mar 3, 2020.

1. I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app

I have Minecraft on my PS4, and have been playing on it regularly, and was asked to make a microsoft account. i have one, but when i go onto the mobile app and click "log in" it takes me to a green screen with a white loading circle that never ends. how
    do i actually get to the bit where i can log in?

:)

FrancisKortlaenderLFC, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app

1. I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app - Similar Threads - can't log microsoft

2. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  3. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  4. Logged into my microsoft account on my sister's computer and now she can't use hers properly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Logged into my microsoft account on my sister's computer and now she can't use hers properly?: Hello, I logged into my Microsoft account on my sister's computer to play a game on the Xbox app she did not have at the time. I logged out, and she later decided she wanted to buy the same game....
  5. Je n'arrive pas a me connecter a mon compte Microsoft -[Translation - I can't log in to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Je n'arrive pas a me connecter a mon compte Microsoft -[Translation - I can't log in to my...: Enfaite j'ai mit mon compte etc.. après j'appuie sur se connecter avec un compte Microsoft sur ma ps4 après sa me dit Nous avons tenté de vous connecter votre compte Microsoft mais une erreur...
  6. Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in": So I just bought the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and got a key to redeem the code. It says I can download, but when I click the button it says I have to log in, even though i was logged in when I...
  7. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft: I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my...
  8. Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...: Boa noite; Adquiri o Xbox game pass e estava jogando Forza normalmente. Até que 2 dias atrás fui jogar novamente e não obtive mais sucesso. Segue print do erro que acontece ao tentar iniciar o...
  9. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  10. Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...: Estou com problemas em logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone, até anteontem funcionava bem, de repente não funciona mais. Já entrei no no site do xbox.com e está tudo ok com meu login....