i can't log in to my xbox account.

Discus and support i can't log in to my xbox account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i haven't played xbox in a long time. i opened my xbox and i tried logging in but i dont remember my password so i clicked on "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lilith, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Lilith
    Lilith New Member

i haven't played xbox in a long time. i opened my xbox and i tried logging in but i dont remember my password so i clicked on "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" i entered the characters then i couldnt click send a code on my email because i dont have access to that email anymore but i do have access to the phone number so i clicked "Text [phone number] " and when i click "Next" it just says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again later. If you continue to get this message, try again later." this has been happening for a day.

Lilith, Sep 5, 2021
  2. HEROBRINE PEDRO Win User

I can't log in my account

I've Just logged in my account. Back to normal, finally!
  3. NastyDawg74 Win User

I can't log in my account

I'm having same problem as are some others. We don't know what's wrong either.
  4. NotVietCong Win User

I can't log to my xbox account

It appears that you are currently logged in. In the top right hand corner, there is a profile picture. If that is a shared device, check that you’re logged out first, then try again. If that does not work, try clearing your browser cookies.

If none of these work, try this website:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...count-to/af8af5fc-9640-4a52-98db-7277d011ea08

It is a Skype issue, but it is relevant since it is a Microsoft account in question. I hope This helps.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

I can't log on to my Xbox account

Hey there,

It sounds like the email address may be different than what you believe it is, so It's best to contact our chat/phone team. As long as you can authenticate the account, they may be able to help.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. theodorosxulouris Win User

Minecraft PE

I can't log in on the servers and also I can't log in on my account
Thema:

1. i can't log in to my xbox account. - Similar Threads - can't log account

2. I migrated my Minecraft account and now I can't log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Minecraft account and now I can't log in.: I tried to migrate my Minecraft account and have been locked out of it. I tried my old login (modded Minecraft on Curse launcher if it helps), and it tells me my username and/or password is...
  3. I can't log into my Roblox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my Roblox account.: I played on an account called "nathanboris" in 2015 and I recently wanted to log back in. I sadly forgot my password, I didn't have an email or phone number attached, I also didn't purchase...
  4. I can't log in my minecraft account java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in my minecraft account java edition: Hello I want to log into my minecraft java edition account. I know my nickname, the email I used with and the password of this email address but I cannot log into my java edition of minecraft and...
  5. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft account with my brothers PS4 id instead of mines on Minecraft. So what I did to try and fix it is, I went to unlink my Microsoft account from his PS4 id and it...
  6. Can't log into Microsoft account on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on PS4: My Microsoft account won't let me log in, it says that I need to log out with my old account but I deleted my old account d96e0b14-2faa-4c5d-bcd7-79e976860d7a
  7. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  8. Why can't I log in too my eBay account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in too my eBay account?: After following the directions on how to log in via my, now Google linked account, it worked last night. Come today, it now pseudo recognises me but still wants me to sign in,.....which I CAN'T...
  9. can't log in to my Minecraft pe account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't log in to my Minecraft pe account: my phone crashed and performed a factory reset. After reopening Minecraft Pe and sign-in , the game send me to account.live.com , and after i press the sign-in button, it jumped to a page that it...
  10. I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.: I just bought Minecraft Java 2 days ago to play with my sister and all it had me set up was a microsoft account but when I went to log into the game itself it is requiring a Mojang account. How do...