I cant log in to xbox.com

Discus and support I cant log in to xbox.com in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to play minecraft online but it said to change my privacy settings. I went to xbox.com and tried to log in, I logged in but on the website it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by youssefbelhayania, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I cant log in to xbox.com

I want to play minecraft online but it said to change my privacy settings. I went to xbox.com and tried to log in, I logged in but on the website it doesn't So i relog and relog and relog...,Help! I cahnged verification but told me to wait 1 month so i
    got it back

:)

youssefbelhayania, Jun 19, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Do you can access your Microsoft Account through
    here
    ?
  3. FirmCat51 Win User

"The e-mail address or password you entered is not valid. Please try again" ??!?!?!

yes it works.. my email works. my log in on xbox.com works.

Everything works and i do nothing wrong.... but i cant log in..... stupid xbox live :(
  4. i munch boys Win User

Cannot reedem codes or manage my account

This is my friends account im using to post on this forum, i cant log into xbox.com using my account
  5. dabom444 Win User

New terms of service, Password problems and account access problems

yes i can log into it, on xbox.com though i can log in right? but then when i click the my account thing it says glitch in the sytem with the shrugging avatar still.

I still cant get into xbox live from my xbox because it asks for a parental pass......i still cant accept the terms either on the microsoft site becasue when i log in its all good until i click accept then it just sends me back to log in. To be truthfull
    its quite frustrating.....
  6. RepugnantCat115 Win User

Login problem

Cant play either. Since the update its asking me to login at xbox.com. I spent £££ on this game. Any one got an answer. I've logged in to Xbox but it still wont work.
Thema:

1. I cant log in to xbox.com - Similar Threads - cant log com

2. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account: Okay I joined xbox game pass for Pc for a 1$ Canadian. Installed game pass Pc Beta App Made sure Windows is up to date. Ran the App When I click on sign in..it refreshes and goes back to app...
  4. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  5. Cant log in and add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in and add account: Yesterday i reseted the password and could play again, today i tried to log in again and before i could even write the passwort it was loading forever. I restarted the xbox a few times, but it was...
  6. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  7. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  8. cant log into xbox beta even though account works

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log into xbox beta even though account works: so i finally managed to get into the account through impossible means but now when i try to sign in it doesent let me [Mod removed-personal information] 101320f2-7e0b-4767-9487-476525a5aa85
  9. cant log into xbox on consol or computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log into xbox on consol or computer: Havent been able to sign into account on consol or computer for 24 hrs. says "we cant sign you in. try again in a few minutes or check service staus in Xbox assist." its nothing on my end as I...
  10. Cant log into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my account: My son was having a hard time getting Fortnite update to work. It was frozen and not updating. I logged out of the xbox and now i cant log back in. Keeps telling me to try again later 0x87DD0006....