I cant log in to xbox.com

Discus and support I cant log in to xbox.com in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to play minecraft online but it said to change my privacy settings. I went to xbox.com and tried to log in, I logged in but on the website it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by youssefbelhayania, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I cant log in to xbox.com

I want to play minecraft online but it said to change my privacy settings. I went to xbox.com and tried to log in, I logged in but on the website it doesn't So i relog and relog and relog...,Help! I cahnged verification but told me to wait 1 month so i
    got it back

:)

youssefbelhayania, Jun 19, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Do you can access your Microsoft Account through
    here
    ?
  3. FirmCat51 Win User

"The e-mail address or password you entered is not valid. Please try again" ??!?!?!

yes it works.. my email works. my log in on xbox.com works.

Everything works and i do nothing wrong.... but i cant log in..... stupid xbox live :(
  4. i munch boys Win User

Cannot reedem codes or manage my account

This is my friends account im using to post on this forum, i cant log into xbox.com using my account
  5. dabom444 Win User

New terms of service, Password problems and account access problems

yes i can log into it, on xbox.com though i can log in right? but then when i click the my account thing it says glitch in the sytem with the shrugging avatar still.

I still cant get into xbox live from my xbox because it asks for a parental pass......i still cant accept the terms either on the microsoft site becasue when i log in its all good until i click accept then it just sends me back to log in. To be truthfull
    its quite frustrating.....
  6. RepugnantCat115 Win User

Login problem

Cant play either. Since the update its asking me to login at xbox.com. I spent £££ on this game. Any one got an answer. I've logged in to Xbox but it still wont work.
Thema:

1. I cant log in to xbox.com - Similar Threads - cant log com

2. Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in: i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and no authentication. keeps saying an error...
  3. Cant log in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to my account: When i go to log in to micosoft account from my nintendo switches minecraft this message appears everytime [img] i have tried everthing restarting the system clearing login data redownloaded the...
  4. my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...: please help xbox support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my phone number off too . ive tried doing a talk...
  5. im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?: been banned from ark web site for over 4 years i cant log in with out it saying you are banned they just banned ower clan the unknown from the xbox live officles servers for no resones we broke no...
  6. Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 "

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 ": HI, well im having a problema with xbox live and store apps that uses Windows Live authentificathion (like Minecraft Bedrock Edition for example) in which when i do a log in attempt it simply...
  7. XBOX 360 CANT LOG IN WITH ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 CANT LOG IN WITH ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS: hi i cant log in to my xbox 360 with any of my accounts "profile" , when i try to log the xbox puts a messege on the screen that says that "I CANT LOG IN .. there has been a problem during your...
  8. Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite: Fortnite keeps saying cant log in and to try later, no error code c639dbb8-c941-4f49-b857-df66ae6afe8d
  9. Cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in to xbox live: Hello, i have a problem with my xbox, today i cant log in to xbox live with not a single account in my xbox, when i star my xbox i get the message to log in using a controller and when i do it i...
  10. 0x87DD0006 I cant log into my account

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87DD0006 I cant log into my account: i know that there were issue with servers few hours ago but now their status is 'Normal'. Why can't I log in to my account? I tried to log into another. no way. eec3a126-6d27-4fb4-a56e-98ba2470c3aa