i cant log in to xenoverse

Discus and support i cant log in to xenoverse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xenoverse wont let me log in because its saying my tp medal information does not match. i dont understand and dont want to restart because im a lvl 94... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cvedo65, Mar 4, 2020.

1. cvedo65
    cvedo65 Guest

xenoverse wont let me log in because its saying my tp medal information does not match. i dont understand and dont want to restart because im a lvl 94 and it would take me forever to grind that back. plz does anybody know whats going on?

:)

cvedo65, Mar 4, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Uninstall the game & reinstall the game

An delete your profile and then sign back in and try it again
  4. WamblyAxis13 Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse - Season Pass not working

im on the 360 and cant find the seasonpass for xenoverse. why
  5. brizzo14 Win User

i cant log on

Same thing is happening to me. You get the error code 0x406?
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

I CANT LOG IN

Hey ATRAP006! Could you provide some details about the issue you're having. Are you getting any error codes or messages? Post back and let me know!
Thema:

1. i cant log in to xenoverse - Similar Threads - cant log xenoverse

2. Cant log into PC Minecraft Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant log into PC Minecraft Microsoft Account: After reinstalling both Minecraft, Microsoft Store, and changing passwords I am having no luck in logging into my Microsoft account to play with my friends. The error has no code, is simply: We...
  3. cant log into fortnite on xbox :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into fortnite on xbox :(: everytime i try linking my xbox account to my fortnite account it says "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support" ive tried everything,...
  4. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account: Okay I joined xbox game pass for Pc for a 1$ Canadian. Installed game pass Pc Beta App Made sure Windows is up to date. Ran the App When I click on sign in..it refreshes and goes back to app...
  6. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  7. Cant log in and add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in and add account: Yesterday i reseted the password and could play again, today i tried to log in again and before i could even write the passwort it was loading forever. I restarted the xbox a few times, but it was...
  8. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  9. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  10. cant log into xbox beta even though account works

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log into xbox beta even though account works: so i finally managed to get into the account through impossible means but now when i try to sign in it doesent let me [Mod removed-personal information] 101320f2-7e0b-4767-9487-476525a5aa85