I can't log in

Discus and support I can't log in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello i need help and i am trying to connect my account to minecraft but it keeps saying i cant play i will let anyone in my account for me to help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ShutFlounder629, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I can't log in

Hello i need help and i am trying to connect my account to minecraft but it keeps saying i cant play i will let anyone in my account for me to help me play on minecraft please i hate being lonely in minecraft also i am on android just please help me

:)

ShutFlounder629, Jul 17, 2019
  2. AdamYeti Win User

I can't log in

I just want to say that you should never give your login info to other people, even if they say they will help you.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

I can't log in

Hi ShutFlounder629,

Thanks for the reply. In order to connect your Microsoft/Xbox account to a Minecraft account, as our Ambassador has stated, it would be best for you to check out the Mojang Support pages for detailed instructions on how to do this more directly based
    on the type of device you're using to play Minecraft.

Just be sure that if your Xbox profile is a child profile that you have permissions set up on your accounts permission/security settings through the adult account connected to it that will allow you to visit other worlds. Sadly, we here on the forums
    cannot set these up for you directly and this must be done by you (or you parent).

Mojang Support pages

Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  4. AntoineMENISSEZ Win User

I can't log in

My profile is already on the Xbox
  5. AntoineMENISSEZ Win User

I can't log in

I can enter my password then the Xbox tell me that after a problem I can not cnnect me and I have its from then the update of October 2018

If someone is how to do no longer be embété thanks in advance
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I can't log in

There seems to be many users having the same issue, so it could be an issue with Xbox Live. You can try to re-download your profile, but if that doesn't work, then try again later, and keep an eye on the status
    page
    for any updates (currently not updated yet).
Thema:

I can't log in

1. I can't log in - Similar Threads - can't log

2. Can't log into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Xbox Live: Everytime I try to log into Xbox Live it says "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live, try again later." I've tried EVERY solution, and I've been searching for new ones for hours. I tried all the...
  3. Can't log in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in Minecraft Dungeons: Hey guys, I looked everywhere on the internet and didn't find a thing so I'm here to see if I can get some help. I bought gamepass and tried to launch the game (I'm at PC), but when I try to log...
  4. Can't log into microsoft on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into microsoft on the switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed 1759d230-3053-42ff-8a56-79d5fe3d4924
  5. Can't login to xbox game websites when also logged in with corp. account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to xbox game websites when also logged in with corp. account.: I couldn't find any sort of bug/issue reporting system for Xbox website and there's no category this fits that well. I have both a personal Microsoft account and a company account. If I'm...
  6. I can't log to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log to my xbox account: When I try to log in, it will say:t may have a new location or may not be available anymore. Try this: Start again from the home page Make sure you typed the URL correctly [img]...
  7. I can't log in to Xbox Live for Windows 10 on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log in to Xbox Live for Windows 10 on my laptop: I can't sign in to Xbox Live on my pc, so I can't access any of my games that require a sign in. No Minecraft, no Solitaire or Mahjong or anything connected to my account. I've restarted my...
  8. I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't...: Back in 2015, i bought a MCPE, and did never delete it from my phone (An iPhone) Not a long time ago, i updated the minecraft and log in with the account im currently in here, today i entered the...
  9. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: This had been working fine for a long time, now it's not working. I logged into my son's Microsoft Account in a browser, went to the aka.ma/remoteconnect site and put in the code that was listed...
  10. I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.: I just recently bought the base game for Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. I tried to play online but when I tried signing in, the game prompted me to unlock the full version then...