I can't log into Fortnite

Discus and support I can't log into Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't log into Fortnite on my Xbox one. It says "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try again later."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linds4677, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Linds4677
    Linds4677 Guest

I can't log into Fortnite on my Xbox one. It says "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try again later." what do I do

:)

Linds4677, Mar 26, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Linds4677, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP)

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Can't log into fortnite

Hi Nelix(2),

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with launching Fortnite and the error code 0x903f9006. Unfortunately at this time there is a service alert regarding the behavior shown on your console.

Check out our
    Service Status
    page for updates on the situation.

Thank you for understanding.
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

Can't get logged in to fortnite

5. MichaelHoffman5 Win User

Error code xbox assist 0xCFFFF82E

Since I can't sign in how can I play Fortnite? It won't let me log in so that means my xbox one is useless?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Fortnite Log In

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I believe you'll need to reach out to Epic Games support for assistance on this one https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/
Thema:

1. I can't log into Fortnite - Similar Threads - can't log Fortnite

2. I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to: I am trying to log into the first Microsoft account on the Xbox app but when I do it shows this error message for some reason, there is a second account that has the exact same email as the first...
  3. Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox): I recently logged out of my Roblox account on PC and mobile, but I have no way of bypassing the 2 step verification as I never set up the Authenticator app nor do I have the recovery codes. I am...
  4. State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live: I just recently bought State of Decay 2 on Steam. I installed it and upon completion launched the game. The game requires me to sign in to Xbox live, but fails to load the log in screen. Has...
  5. Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log...: I tried to log into minecraft today with my usual email address, but instead of logging me in it prompted me to create a new account so i did. now i can't even log onto xbox app on windows 10 for...
  6. Grounded X Box can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded X Box can't log in: Go into the lode screen then I am not logged in to X-Box and X-Box is not responding hitting F1. FIX THIS. It's been an Issue doe many people for a while now and MS blames Steam, Steam blames...
  7. Can't log into fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into fortnite: I can't log into fortnite and get the error code 0x903f9006. Tried to look up error code but xbox says "Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x903f9006". Code has changed but I get the same...
  8. Can't get logged in to fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get logged in to fortnite: I would be very thankful if someone could help me to get my son logged in to fortnite..We have got both xbox live gold and x box game pass. When he tries to get into the game he can't. I do'nt...
  9. Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.: Hi, Have never done this before but would be very grateful for help. My son wants to play Fortnite with his friends online. We have downloaded the game but when we go to log in the following...
  10. ​i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore​

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore​: i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore 1bdbfcd8-6338-4e71-97d9-9010f152394e