I can't log into xBox-Live

Discus and support I can't log into xBox-Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to play Minecraft win10-edition with my friends via realm. It said sign in for free. So I tried to log in, but it didn't word/doesn't work all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PavloGuban, May 29, 2019.

1. PavloGuban
    PavloGuban Guest

I tried to play Minecraft win10-edition with my friends via realm. It said sign in for free. So I tried to log in, but it didn't word/doesn't work all the time. It says: You couldnt sign right now. Try again later. (0x406). What is the reason for that?
    I mean I legally installed Minecraft because I have the Java Edition and thus I got a promo code by Mojang for the win10 edition. Please reply.

:)

PavloGuban, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't log into xBox-Live - Similar Threads - can't log Live

2. Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...: Eu comprei o jogo, quando clico em entrar ele abre uma tela verde carregando e fecha, voltando ao jogo. Como resolver isso? [Translation-I bought the game when I click on entering it opens a...
  3. Can't log into Xbox Live account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox Live account on PC: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox account. First off, I can't add any friends because of some "privacy" settings I need to change. Well to change those settings, I need to be able to log into...
  4. Xbox Live (PC) can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live (PC) can't log in: Hello, I keep trying to log on Xbox Live and play SoT but it fails and i keep getting this notification ''Please try again'' and when i press it, it won't work. I tried to change my password yet...
  5. XBOX live can't log in fix for some

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX live can't log in fix for some: Xbox One X I could not log in any profile Went into network settings enabled offline mode Logged into profile Connected to xbox live No issues fb4fce51-c288-4d07-a607-097824ceb0f3
  6. 我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live: 登陆显示“您 法登陆Xbox live。 指定的登录会话不存在。可能已被终止” 我注册了另外一个账号却可以顺利登录,不会出现错误。我该怎么解决这个问题? [Translate by Mod] The login display "You can't log on to Xbox live." The specified login session does not exist....
  7. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  8. Can't log in with my Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in with my Xbox Live Account: Hello, Since 2 days, I can no more log in with my Xbox Live account. When I try To connect, my Xbox can't just post up the login screen To enter my password. I just have a big grey rectangle....
  9. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  10. Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360: Hello, I used to have XBOX Live but I cancelled my subscription 6 months ago. I had set up a four-button passcode years before. When I cancelled my subscription, I think I was still able to use...