I cant login into sea of thieves, i’ve got half a screen

Discus and support I cant login into sea of thieves, i’ve got half a screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] When i try loggin in to my xbox live this screen comes up f70cf5e3-336a-4527-93dc-a937efaf26ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeGekkeNiek, Feb 12, 2021.

1. DeGekkeNiek
    DeGekkeNiek Guest

I cant login into sea of thieves, i’ve got half a screen [​IMG]
    When i try loggin in to my xbox live this screen comes up

:)

DeGekkeNiek, Feb 12, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

I cant login sea of thieves

Hey Zelya X,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to
    the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day Zelya X!
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

it might be that the game servers are down or hard to connect to try restarting your router/modem to see if that fixes the issue
  4. Zelya X Win User

Hi,

it might be that the game servers are down or hard to connect to try restarting your router/modem to see if that fixes the issue
    Thanks, problem solved. I reset the pc lan settings and router and game working now.
  5. Zelya X Win User

Hi there,

As xDevilxGirlx421 already mentioned, Beard errors in Sea of Thieves are usually network errors. Have you tried restarting your PC and
    your network device as well?
    Thanks, problem solved. I reset the pc lan settings and router and game working now.
  6. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

As xDevilxGirlx421 already mentioned, Beard errors in Sea of Thieves are usually network errors. Have you tried restarting your PC and
    your network device as well?
Thema:

1. I cant login into sea of thieves, i’ve got half a screen - Similar Threads - cant login sea

2. I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login: I had issues with running the game so I had to run legacy launcher 1.6.93 and i can't login with my Microsoft account 2c4b8712-e4a7-4153-b65c-d023b90365da
  3. i cant login

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant login: every time i try to login it gives me the same error code, iam getting really really pissed i cant play my games for a couple weeks rn. it gives me the error code: 0x80072EFD and it saids i cant...
  4. I cant login on my xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login on my xbox app on PC: i cant login on my xbox app on pc, and i cant play any game for that cause, i restar serveral times my pc and the problem continues. i pay my account of xbox pass, if dont work the app i need a...
  5. I cant login to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to my Xbox live account: Whenever I try to login my Xbox.live account it takes me to support page. How do I fix this? ecebce50-019c-49f5-b748-a93db5137d5d
  6. Cant login into my account after latest update (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Cant login into my account after latest update (alpha skip ahead): Since todays update i cant login into my account on my xbox i tried several things like powercycle, hard reset, readd my account and factory resseting my console and router but didn't fix the...
  7. i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft: i have been trying to log in to my minecraft account but it keeps saying that i am already logged in. now i know that mods are saying that u need xbox gametag and microsoft account, i have both...
  8. Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC: Cant login to xbox live, tried everything from enabling the services to deinstalling everything. pls help 3d213493-a90a-4f8e-a296-d56f80b9766d
  9. Cant login to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to xbox: I go to sighn in but it say error fix tis on the web 4111aa62-7567-44a3-8e31-7ac4cb3090a4
  10. I cant login sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login sea of thieves: hello guys, i got this error, only this game has a connection problem I play a lot of games but only this one not working can you help me? [img] f4964a32-7cf3-4fa5-8a7c-96d28436ebcc