I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

Discus and support I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thediamondman199, Dec 12, 2019.

1. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to fix it but i didnt see anything to do with fixing this problem.
    The problem is basically i cant automatically login and my microsoft account is linked to playstation network. And sorry if it set on xbox even though its about minecraft and playstation.

:)

Thediamondman199, Dec 12, 2019
  2. KeniyaLanai Win User

I tried to login into my Microsoft account for 3 days now and it still says that there was an error or something. I just want to be able to play on the new update for Ps4.
  3. Thediamondman199 Win User

Ok thank you so much for helping me sort out this problem
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello AndrewRossi1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox website and
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest
    reaching out to
    Mojang Support
    for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
  5. Mickeyp2486914 Win User

Yea and it wont show any way to fix it
  6. JbeanXU Win User

I am having the EXACT same problem and can't find a solution. Can Microsoft post something about this PLEASE?? I just want to play the game with my friends who have PC.
Thema:

1. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4 - Similar Threads - CANT LOGIN MICROSOFT

2. I cant seem to login in to xbox.com. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to login in to xbox.com. What do I do?: Even if I do get to log in, it tells me the verify my age. Which I do. But it gives me this error: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document...
  3. Cant login to email. And forgot xbox passwd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to email. And forgot xbox passwd: Probably a futile situation but I no longer have access to the original email I used to sign up with xbox and that my xbox live account is based under. I made it back when the xbox 360 came out. I...
  4. I cant login sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login sea of thieves: hello guys, i got this error, only this game has a connection problem I play a lot of games but only this one not working can you help me? [img] f4964a32-7cf3-4fa5-8a7c-96d28436ebcc
  5. Cant login into xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login into xbox game pass app: i can login into the microsoft store but not into the xbox game pass app. When i go to login, a window pops up for several seconds, then closes, and then the store behind it refreshes. i've...
  6. Cant login in XBOX LIVE Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login in XBOX LIVE Windows 10: Hello, i have an existent account and subscription to xbox live game pass. I had to format my computer due to problems with graphic card, then i did install Xbox again and now i cant login. I...
  7. Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.: I know some people might make fun of me, but whenever I try to login into Fortnite, it says "unable to sign un to your account for Xbox Live. Please try again later"....
  8. Cant login with my other account in apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login with my other account in apps: I try to login to my main xbox but its connected to my dads email and recently I got new computer with a whole new Microsoft email and I want to use the old account since it has all my saves but...
  9. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  10. i cant call microsoft but that recent update still dident fix login instagram

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant call microsoft but that recent update still dident fix login instagram: recent update still dident fix log in instagram on xbox b2977299-191a-40be-86c7-df22a7935226