I can't login out of under 18. BUT I AM!

Discus and support I can't login out of under 18. BUT I AM! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to try the minecraft RTX beta on windows 10. Then I installed Xbox Insider Hub. But it shows me an error about under 18: (BUT I AM NOW 19 AND... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wongiong, Apr 16, 2020.

1. wongiong
    wongiong Guest

I want to try the minecraft RTX beta on windows 10.

Then I installed Xbox Insider Hub.

But it shows me an error about under 18: (BUT I AM NOW 19 AND ALMOST 20!!)

I can't login out of under 18. BUT I AM! [​IMG]

:)

wongiong, Apr 16, 2020
  2. wongiong Win User

I am very sure about it...

I checked many times.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

You have signed in at account.microsoft.com/family

and checked there to see if you are under a family?
  4. wongiong Win User

i dont have a family group...
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Stop using the Insiders Hub & then make sure your info is correct. Once it is all correct than get back into the Insiders program.
  6. NightmareNicor Win User

I ran into this problem before. Ensure your are is set correctly on your Microsoft account, if it is, then ensure your account is not set as child under a family.
Thema:

1. I can't login out of under 18. BUT I AM! - Similar Threads - can't login under

2. Can't login the Xbox app on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login the Xbox app on my computer: Ever since I got my laptop, I have been unable to login on the xbox companion app (that came already installed) nor the new xbox app thats in beta. It says my account (my email) does not exist or...
  3. Can't Login To XBox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Login To XBox Live: I am trying to login to Xbox but I cannot. The error message is "Background task activation is spurious" 24bdb8b5-8f60-4c50-a465-9212dbbbbdb2
  4. I can't login to my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my Xbox account: I closed my Microsoft account. After a while, I turned it back on and tried to login to my Xbox account. But it asked me to create a new account. I created. My previous account is still standing,...
  5. Can't login to xbox game websites when also logged in with corp. account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to xbox game websites when also logged in with corp. account.: I couldn't find any sort of bug/issue reporting system for Xbox website and there's no category this fits that well. I have both a personal Microsoft account and a company account. If I'm...
  6. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch 1.16.20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch 1.16.20: Hello, My son has been experiencing exactly the same issue. We searched the internet for a solution and none of the “fixes” proposed have worked. After entering the code, the into Microsoft...
  7. Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login Minecraft PE iOS - "Something went wrong" There is a problem with your...: Please help! My son can't login to Minecraft on his iphone. When clicking sign in, it takes me to the login page and when I click sign in it gives me the following error: "Something went wrong"...
  8. Can't login to enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to enforcement.xbox.com: When I go to enforcement.xbox.com I see the message "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later." It's been this way for a week now. When I try to login it just refreshes the...
  9. Can't Login Xbox Hub under Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login Xbox Hub under Windows 10: Hello Guys, i can't login Xbox Hub under Windows 10. I get following Errorcodes: (0x409) 0x80080300. What i try do fix the problem: Set the XBOX Services Bootmethod to Automatic Reinstall the...
  10. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login: Please can someone help? I have no knowledge of Xbox - I bought one for my son and set it up yesterday- I set it up under his name but as he is a child I was required to enter my email as the...