I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

Discus and support I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft about 2 months ago when it froze and kicked me out. I logged back on, only to find it had kicked me out of my account for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Weeplings, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Weeplings
    Weeplings Guest

I was playing minecraft about 2 months ago when it froze and kicked me out. I logged back on, only to find it had kicked me out of my account for minecraft bedrock. I tried to log back in, only for it to say that it had trouble signing me in. Im on xbox,
    is there someone that can help?

:)

Weeplings, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Weeplings Win User

Are you experiencing this issue only with Minecraft?
    Yes i am.
  3. Weeplings Win User

Hi

Is the game up to date?
    Yes it is
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you experiencing this issue only with Minecraft?
  6. Coggobob543bob Win User

you need to upgrade to the new minecraft
Thema:

1. I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox. - Similar Threads - can’t login Minecraft

2. I can’t update the console xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t update the console xbox360: Good morning ! I can’t update the console. Nothing described here helps. Unable to process Update and status code. 4488-4497-1600-0700-C000-000E. or 4488-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E I suffer for a...
  3. Can’t stream to Mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t stream to Mixer: Hello everyone for some reason today I’m having big issues trying to stream to mixer and even twitch it will say I’m live when I click start broadcast but when I go to my channel on either site it...
  4. I can’t play any of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any of my games: I cant seem to be able to play any of my games. All it ever says is thati neex to renew my xbox game pass but i dont own that i only own hard disc so i dint know hos to solve this ive contacted...
  5. I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers: I was cut off from contact with my group of friends last night in the middle of a game. Chat was loud and goofy, but not offensive. I was laughing along and sending a text chat to a friend with...
  6. I can’t login to one of my accounts

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t login to one of my accounts: Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can login to those without any problems. Anybody...
  7. Can’t login to profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to profile: This afternoon i tried to login to my profile and it wouldnt let me, just said an error code. I tried the hard reset and that didnt work. I then followed the instructions to remove the profile in...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign back in and see if...
  9. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...
  10. Can’t login...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login...: hi guys, I can’t login and when I try to by going up into the top right hand corner of the screen and press ‘a’ while the ‘press home button to sign in’ is selected, it simply just darkens the...