I can’t login to one of my accounts

Discus and support I can’t login to one of my accounts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GallonHatPat, Jun 18, 2019.

1. I can’t login to one of my accounts

Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can login to those without any problems. Anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it?

submitted by /u/GallonHatPat
    [link] [comments]

/u/GallonHatPat, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Mom24kidsJB Win User

Can’t login to profile

Ive logged into the microsoft account and didnt see anything wrong. Both the network and multiplayer connections are saying all is fine. I then went to add a profile to put it back in again and i got the spinning circle screen which goes for a bit and then
    just returns to the sign in screen. I cant even access the screen to add the profile

We have tried resetting the console numerous ways; holding down the button, unplugging and resetting from the controller with zero luck.

Earlier in the day I reset my general microsoft password. Would that have affected my ability to login? That doesnt seem right as I cant even get to a screen to input a new password.
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

Can’t login to profile

4. Mom24kidsJB Win User

Can’t login to profile

The factory reset worked. Fortunately, I was able to do the one that saved all my son’s games and progress. I have an elated teenage boy here!

Thanks.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Can’t login to profile

Hi Mom24KidsJB,

Thanks for reaching out and responding to us. We understand this must be confusing since everything seems fine with the profile, but the console won't sign in the account. It should not corrupt the account just because the account password has changed. However,
    you can
    remove and re-add your account
    then check if it gives any problems after that. If the issue is adding the account onto the Xbox then you would need to perform a

Soft Factory Reset
    . Generally when that happens, it could be the operating system is having some technical difficulties.

Side Note: It is very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home" if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Let us know if that helps!
  6. XsmkstarzX Win User

Can’t login to profile

Thema:

I can’t login to one of my accounts

1. I can’t login to one of my accounts - Similar Threads - can’t login accounts

2. I can’t log into youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into youtube: When I put my code into youtube.com/activate then select my account and click allow. On my screen and error message comes up saying “something went wrong, sign-in failed” and so I can’t log into...
  3. Can’t get on anything Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t get on anything Xbox: So i tried to change my user name and it didnt work so i tried to go to my profile which pop up with “bad request” and thats the only thing that pops up when i go onto anything xbox can one of the...
  4. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  5. I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements: Ive been having this problem for a few days now, ive reset my console twice. What else can i do? I dont want to miss out on the rewards for my achievements.. 584fe537-8278-49d9-b908-be754e5a13fb
  6. Can’t Get in to FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Get in to FH4: I can’t even lod to the game of FH4 It will back to the home page when the game load to warning page. Almost two weeks been this situation. I’m using the disc with my Xbox one s. I’ve try...
  7. Can’t login to profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to profile: This afternoon i tried to login to my profile and it wouldnt let me, just said an error code. I tried the hard reset and that didnt work. I then followed the instructions to remove the profile in...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign back in and see if...
  9. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...
  10. Can’t login...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login...: hi guys, I can’t login and when I try to by going up into the top right hand corner of the screen and press ‘a’ while the ‘press home button to sign in’ is selected, it simply just darkens the...