I can’t login to one of my accounts

Discus and support I can’t login to one of my accounts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GallonHatPat, Jun 18, 2019.

1. I can’t login to one of my accounts

Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can login to those without any problems. Anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it?

submitted by /u/GallonHatPat
    [link] [comments]

/u/GallonHatPat, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Midnight_kody Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up screen saying, “Failed to Login.” This is making it
    to where I can’t play cross-platform with my friends. If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried to login my Microsoft account but it said we tried linking ur account but failed

Hi
  3. Weeplings Win User

I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

Are you experiencing this issue only with Minecraft?
    Yes i am.
  4. Weeplings Win User

Hi

Is the game up to date?
    Yes it is
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you experiencing this issue only with Minecraft?
Thema:

I can’t login to one of my accounts

1. I can’t login to one of my accounts - Similar Threads - can’t login accounts

2. Can’t play movies I rented

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play movies I rented: Every time i try and start the movie it will play for about 20 sec then freeze for 25 sec then play then freeze. I tried letting it play for bit and then start again, nothing. How do i fix this or...
  3. Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable: Help My xbox one S all digital can’t connect to wifi after turn off, but I tried with cable is work well. I tried to restart router and restart console but it still doesn’t work Then I reset...
  4. I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic: Hi. We have tried an Xbox headset as well as the lucid sound LSX 10 headset and have the same problem with both. Can hear players, but cant speak to them. We have updated the xbox, and have...
  5. Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it: i just spent $30 on subnautica and now when i try to download it says error it wont even start the download and i still have 1.4 tb of storage aaace0fe-ff27-4a7e-b5c2-3025a26a8c6c
  6. I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.: I was playing minecraft about 2 months ago when it froze and kicked me out. I logged back on, only to find it had kicked me out of my account for minecraft bedrock. I tried to log back in, only...
  7. Can’t login to profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to profile: This afternoon i tried to login to my profile and it wouldnt let me, just said an error code. I tried the hard reset and that didnt work. I then followed the instructions to remove the profile in...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign back in and see if...
  9. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...
  10. Can’t login...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login...: hi guys, I can’t login and when I try to by going up into the top right hand corner of the screen and press ‘a’ while the ‘press home button to sign in’ is selected, it simply just darkens the...