i cant login

Discus and support i cant login in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; every time i try to login it gives me the same error code, iam getting really really pissed i cant play my games for a couple weeks rn. it gives me the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jeremy van marle, Jan 22, 2021.

1. i cant login

every time i try to login it gives me the same error code, iam getting really really pissed i cant play my games for a couple weeks rn. it gives me the error code: 0x80072EFD and it saids i cant login to xbox live plz help me!!!!!

:)

jeremy van marle, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Sanana94 Win User

I cant login

Hey Kev, your issue seems a bit generic. Can you explain it better? What Game? Where? What happens?
  3. ClearestJerryYT Win User

Can't log in to the Xbox App (0x406)

hi i cant login to the xbox app and i cant download the app! :(
  4. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  5. ChummyGeoduck47 Win User

cant login

cant login cause I cant choose my account it just wont come
  6. PerryMoerland Win User

Can't login at the Year in Review

Hi,

I can login to any Xbox live service, I Just cant seem to login on the Xbox.com site.
Thema:

i cant login

1. i cant login - Similar Threads - cant login

2. I cant login into sea of thieves, i’ve got half a screen

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant login into sea of thieves, i’ve got half a screen: [img] When i try loggin in to my xbox live this screen comes up f70cf5e3-336a-4527-93dc-a937efaf26ad
  3. I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login: I had issues with running the game so I had to run legacy launcher 1.6.93 and i can't login with my Microsoft account 2c4b8712-e4a7-4153-b65c-d023b90365da
  4. I cant login on my xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login on my xbox app on PC: i cant login on my xbox app on pc, and i cant play any game for that cause, i restar serveral times my pc and the problem continues. i pay my account of xbox pass, if dont work the app i need a...
  5. I cant login to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to my Xbox live account: Whenever I try to login my Xbox.live account it takes me to support page. How do I fix this? ecebce50-019c-49f5-b748-a93db5137d5d
  6. Cant login into my account after latest update (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Cant login into my account after latest update (alpha skip ahead): Since todays update i cant login into my account on my xbox i tried several things like powercycle, hard reset, readd my account and factory resseting my console and router but didn't fix the...
  7. i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft: i have been trying to log in to my minecraft account but it keeps saying that i am already logged in. now i know that mods are saying that u need xbox gametag and microsoft account, i have both...
  8. Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC: Cant login to xbox live, tried everything from enabling the services to deinstalling everything. pls help 3d213493-a90a-4f8e-a296-d56f80b9766d
  9. Cant login to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to xbox: I go to sighn in but it say error fix tis on the web 4111aa62-7567-44a3-8e31-7ac4cb3090a4
  10. Cant login

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login: Can someone please tell me how to fix this, this screen keeps poppin up when i open the game (Grounded) I didnt even type in my details or anything. it wont let me [img]...