I cant make a appeal

Discus and support I cant make a appeal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok im real mad became YOU GUYS wont help me i clicked the link and NOTHING HAPPEN im gonna take LEGAL ACTIONS if no one helps me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsYoshiFool, May 15, 2022.

1. ItsYoshiFool
    ItsYoshiFool Guest

I cant make a appeal

ok im real mad became YOU GUYS wont help me i clicked the link and NOTHING HAPPEN im gonna take LEGAL ACTIONS if no one helps me

:)

ItsYoshiFool, May 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I cant make a appeal

Hi ItsYoshiFool! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you explain please what you mean? What link are you trying to use? What happens when you try to create a case review?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I cant make a appeal

Sorry but, who recommend and what happened? To help you in your situation I would need you to give me more information
  4. ItsYoshiFool Win User

I cant make a appeal

I was banned until Tuesday and i didn't do anything wrong
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I cant make a appeal

If you received an enforcement action on your account you should log in here

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

After this you need to click on the handshake section and then you will be able to see why you received the enforcement action, once there please take a screenshot of it and share it here
  6. ItsYoshiFool Win User

I cant make a appeal

I cant sign in and i did EVERYTHING they recommend
Thema:

I cant make a appeal

1. I cant make a appeal - Similar Threads - cant appeal

2. i cant change my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant change my email: I am planning on getting a new Xbox but I'm worried that I need verification, so I wanted to change my email, but it won't show is I'm worried. it wont show on my Xbox home screen on the top left...
  3. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...
  4. Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account: I cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account. I know the Username and that is it. I have been trying for about a week to figure it out but no dice. I have contacted mojang...
  5. migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play: Hi, I recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account but I accidentally migrated it to the wrong account (this one) and its caused a HUGE problem and now I cannot play Minecraft....
  6. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  7. I cant appeal my suspension.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant appeal my suspension.: I recently got an Xbox communication suspension, but now that the time it was active is over, it wont let me appeal, finish my suspension, or anything. I cant talk to my friends who only have...
  8. I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review: I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the custome pfp guidelines ("This account's...
  9. My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it: So about a week ago I woke up to a message saying "This Account is permanently suspended from xbox live." and after I saw this I went to the enforcement page and my reason for being permanently...
  10. I cant post an appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant post an appeal?: [img] d87abb50-de1c-452d-9fed-8becb015aa78