I can't make changes to my credit card she has changed the validity period

Discus and support I can't make changes to my credit card she has changed the validity period in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't make changes to my credit card she has changed the validity period MY EMAIL *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by кириллсухарев, Oct 24, 2016.

1. I can't make changes to my credit card she has changed the validity period

I can't make changes to my credit card she has changed the validity period MY EMAIL *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

кириллсухарев, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Change payment method

My credit card has to be changed, because i noticed that my last payment was suspended by a changed credit card. Now I want to change my payment method, but I keep getting errors. Also, I can't enter a Xbox Live code for a month of Xbox Live Gold. Just annoying
    errors without any explanation on what to do.

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help

Going to my Microsoft account and changing the method doesn't work either. I also can't remove my current credit card, and when I want to change my CC, it keeps saying my CC is already added. But it isn't.

JerryVermanen, Oct 24, 2016
  3. I Can't buy in Market Place

CaughtMeat6532, Oct 24, 2016
Thema:

I can't make changes to my credit card she has changed the validity period

1. I can't make changes to my credit card she has changed the validity period - Similar Threads - can't changes credit

2. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox...
  3. Can't change Privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change Privacy settings: Is it for real that I can't change my privacy settings for Xbox, so that I can add my friends and play minecraft with them. Old enough to drink alcohol, but can't change simple privacy settings....
  4. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  5. Can't change Country/Region as it's hard-coded into the "Billing Contact Information" page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Country/Region as it's hard-coded into the "Billing Contact Information" page.: Hello, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction with the below question? I'm trying to add a new payment card, but the "Billing Contact Information" page displays that my...
  6. Can't change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamertag: Hi can't change my gamertag. Request returned with 403 error(html). Tried with paypal and visa card. [img] 1dc17fd5-6c40-4810-9e62-69e9dd097511
  7. Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?: It's beyond broken. The interface in general is infuriating. Most people blame themselves when they can't figure things out, but I know it failed leadership within a company as to why bad...
  8. Can't change adress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change adress: Hi all, I'm having difficulty changing my address and debit card details. I get as far as line one of my address but the cursor starts at the beginning of the line, so I can't delete. Anyone...
  9. Can't change my privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my privacy settings: I need to change my privacy settings so voice chat will start working but it wont let me and it keeps asking me to ask my "parent account" for permission. Even though I'm the only account linked...
  10. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.: Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago. It's said that you can change it for...