I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts

Discus and support I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, It's been a week now that I can't make LFG posts on my other accounts (but it works on my main one), every time I try to it says "There was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Smith_961, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts

Hi,

It's been a week now that I can't make LFG posts on my other accounts (but it works on my main one), every time I try to it says "There was a problem posting your Looking For A Group". I tried pretty much everything I could to fix it, such as leaving the
    Xbox Insider program, hard resetting physically and virtually the console, disconnecting from every profiles... I even tried to create another account, I was still getting the same error on it. I made sure that my console was set as my main Xbox (so my live
    subscription would be shared between accounts) in the settings, tried to unselect it and select it again, didn't worked either... How could I fix it? I'd like to play on second accounts so I wouldn't be bothered by stats.

Also I can still play online games with the other accounts, so I doubt it's related to the Xbox Live subscription not sharing. I'm also not banned from communications / have never received any kind of punishments.

Thanks for eventual answers

:)

John Smith_961, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts

1. I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts - Similar Threads - can't lfg posts

2. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  3. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars: Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?...
  4. Can't download Dragon Ball Xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Do I have to rebuy this game? Order number [Mod Removed-Personal Information] DBX for 360 c631dbfc-c309-4a72-a5f9-d8ee1bc3159b
  5. Não consigo logar na minha conta no Xbxone [Translation - I can't log in to my Xbxone account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo logar na minha conta no Xbxone [Translation - I can't log in to my Xbxone account]: Não estou conseguindo logar na minha conta no meu Xbxone, quando tento entrar aparece essa mensagem, " vc não pode entrar, tente novamente em alguns minutos ou verifique o status do serviço na...
  6. 微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]

in XBoX on Windows
    微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]: 微软商店 法下载应用,已经试过了网上所有方法 代 :0x80080206 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps, has tried all the methods online Code: 0x80080206] e50df7de-edf9-4976-b1d5-d3799d2667e5
  7. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  8. Xbox控制台小帮手无法登录 (Xbox console helper can't sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox控制台小帮手无法登录 (Xbox console helper can't sign in): [img] [img] 10专业版1809。 [Translation] Click on the xbox console small helper app, enter the display please wait, then pop up the login interface, click the green login button does not respond,...
  9. Can't post in LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't post in LFG: I've been looking through many forum posts to fix the message that pops up when you try to make a looking for group post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" but nothing...
  10. Can't send messages or join/make lfg post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages or join/make lfg post: I've only had the account for a week with a good record yet since thursday I can't communicate out of voice chat to other people and xbox support can't help. It's account specific...