I can't manage my xbox insider account on my second hand xbox

Discus and support I can't manage my xbox insider account on my second hand xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought this Xbox two years ago, and I guess the previous owner signed up to xbox insider. Since the serial number is linked to the account of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alexuuus, Feb 7, 2020.

1. /u/alexuuus
    /u/alexuuus Guest

I bought this Xbox two years ago, and I guess the previous owner signed up to xbox insider. Since the serial number is linked to the account of the previous owner it doesn't let me install a preview os. I don't know if there's a way to solve this problem, or if I'm not understanding it properly, any help will be greatly appreciated and I apologize if my explanation is not clear enough

submitted by /u/alexuuus
    [link] [comments]

/u/alexuuus, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't manage my xbox insider account on my second hand xbox - Similar Threads - can't manage insider

2. Can't install teredo, not appearing in device manager either

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install teredo, not appearing in device manager either: I just bought xbox live and tried to join an online session in FH4, but it just loads for ages then comes up with a connecting errror. I've tried for over 3 hours trying to download teredo but...
  3. If Twitter Can Manage To Double ITS Character Limit To 280, Then WHY Can't YOU Double The...

in XboX Insiders
    If Twitter Can Manage To Double ITS Character Limit To 280, Then WHY Can't YOU Double The...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  4. Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.: Hi all. I'm unable to open the Xbox Game Bar at all, either in games or just at the desktop itself. I can see the process open in the task manager, but the app itself doesn't show up on my...
  5. Can't manage game clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't manage game clips: If I go to the "watch" section I can view all my gameclips but when I click Manage, it will load for a few minutes and then tell me that clips I record will appear there. Not only that but the DVR...
  6. Realms 1 Month Subscription: You + 10 Friends I CAN'T PLAY, RESET OR MANAGE IT!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms 1 Month Subscription: You + 10 Friends I CAN'T PLAY, RESET OR MANAGE IT!: i have buy a mounth on microsoft store (extended trial). But i can't play, manage realm, or do anything. Always appear Impossible. HELP ME PLEASE! 78315362-4b79-459c-b058-3856e0a5760c
  7. Error 8C150009 I can't manager my live gold account in my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8C150009 I can't manager my live gold account in my xbox 360.: Hi there! I bought yesterday a account on the live gold, but I can't have access on my xbox 360. Shows error 8C150009. I've already researched but unfortunataly I didn't find anything concret....
  8. Can't manage child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't manage child account: Hello. Trying to manage my child's Xbox account online. Started by adding the account to mine and it accurately shows up as child under Family with me as adult. I then go Xbox settings in my...
  9. 0x87c40156,can't manage my capture in game dvr on my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87c40156,can't manage my capture in game dvr on my Xbox one.: As title, can't manage my capture in game dvr on my Xbox one. 68f6347f-1560-48b1-b780-4fc674d1b1d2
  10. In my captures, there aren't any screenshots or clips. In manage, they are there but i can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In my captures, there aren't any screenshots or clips. In manage, they are there but i can't ...: If I go to my captures on my profile, there aren't any screenshots or clips. When I go to manage my screenshots and clips, they are all there but I cannot share them to anyone or my clubs. I don't...