I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

Discus and support I can't message my friends and I don't know why! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CerealDaisy4345, Mar 22, 2019.

1. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?
    But I don't have a phone number and I have refreshed, Sighed out and back in but nothings working!!! If you have a solution to my problem text me on the Xbox app! I am able to see text and read
    them just not able to reply...

:)

CerealDaisy4345, Mar 22, 2019
  2. CerealDaisy4345 Win User

I went on my account , it did nothing, I went on the site, it did nothing! Please help me I need to tell this friend something important and I haven't seen him in a year! Please help me!!!
  3. CerealDaisy4345 Win User

I don't have an Xbox and I just got on this thing!
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

5. CerealDaisy4345 Win User

Okay so when I said a text it says "Messaging isn't working on your account. Go to https://support.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can fix it."
  6. CerealDaisy4345 Win User

I already tried that and if you read the paragraph it said "I don't have a phone"
Thema:

1. I can't message my friends and I don't know why! - Similar Threads - can't message friends

2. I can't message my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends: I can't message my friends on the Xbox Console Companion. It takes me to a page put the page and then it takes me to Xbox Support page. Please help. e3d7d2be-7d9d-4b82-8bf2-17a07c51f03a
  3. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  4. I can't see when a friend send me a message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't see when a friend send me a message.: I don't know what happened but when a friend send me a message ,I don't get the notification(I have the notifications on).And sometimes my massage aren't send . 92f02e47-9710-48bd-9243-0674b577ed72
  5. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...
  6. Can't send messages to friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't send messages to friends: I tried messaging a friend on my Xbox app for my Xbox one I put on my number and code but still wouldn't work, I don't know why c989aa29-6eab-4dbf-ab93-8d9ae051eb90
  7. i can't message any of my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't message any of my friends: i can't message my friends i don't know why I need some help e2abc0be-1ec2-4d34-9d9f-edf84daa41c5
  8. Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app: Bonjour, Iactually cannot send message to my friends in the Xbox app. It gives me the message error to verify my identity by using a code that I should receive by SMS on my phone. The problem is...
  9. It seems that I can recive messages but friends can't see mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It seems that I can recive messages but friends can't see mine: This problem has been going on for about 4 days now. When I send messages to my friends (or anyone) on the app, I can see that the messages have been "sent", no error message or anything. But...
  10. I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live: I'm using my xbox1 and cant send messages to my friends on xbox live. I've done every step then it said to go here. 9a248ead-a3ff-47f2-bc6b-00edb2213b65