I can't migrate :( USA TO UK

Discus and support I can't migrate :( USA TO UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. I want to move my account from the USA to UK but will not let me do this and every time I try I get this message There’s a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fluture, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Fluture
    Fluture Guest

hello.

I want to move my account
    from the USA to UK but
    will not let me do this and every time I try
    I get this message

There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the
    Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later.

I checked all the requirements to
    move my account and all
    is ok

- have been more than
    3 months

-I have not given
    anything subscribe

What can I do?
    please help me

:)

Fluture, Aug 8, 2014
  2. 90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help please.

I am trying to migrate back my xbox live account region to USA. I am not in USA but I need to migrate account to USA to be able to purchase and use Xbox Live Gold prepaid USA cards which my friends use fine from here. Help me find the way to migrate again
    because the 90 day period that was needed to wait has passed already.

VagrantFlunky86, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Changing country?

Can I migrate from Spain to USA ?

METALLICAJebuss, Aug 9, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Are you sure you meet all the requirements to transfer? Are there any holds on your account? How old are you? Remember that if you are the age of majority where you are but will be considered underage in the new country that you cannot move your account.

onyxishere, Aug 9, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't migrate :( USA TO UK - Similar Threads - can't migrate USA

2. Can't update gears 5 on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update gears 5 on my pc: When I go to update gears 5 on my PC, I get an error. There's no error code it just says error. 71906b63-8524-4a99-9351-ae6163b4052e
  3. Rewards points not depositing, can't migrate account, stuck forever?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points not depositing, can't migrate account, stuck forever?: Hi! So since March, my Rewards points are not depositing. I had around 25 700 yesterday and today I redeemed the rest of MyVIP gems for another 5000 points, which means I'll have over 30 000...
  4. Can't migrate account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't migrate account: Hello. I recenlty moved to Germany. I lived in Greece and had a Greek acount. I had succesfully changed my region 5 years ago , I had an Irish account since 2006. I changed it to Greek with no...
  5. Can't migrate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't migrate: For over two months now, I'm trying to migrate my account from Czech Republic to UK, but each time when I get to the page where I select the country and click Next, a red error text pops up and...
  6. Can't migrate my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't migrate my account: This has been an on-going issue. Already talked to multiple chat supports and they got no clue how to solve. I've already waited the required 3 months to change but didn't work....
  7. Can't migrate my account from Singapore to US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't migrate my account from Singapore to US: I've tried to migrate my account region from Singapore to US for some time and it always fail with the following message showing up: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check...
  8. Account "stuck" in France - can't migrate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account "stuck" in France - can't migrate: Hi, For some reason, my xbox live account is double, or split - part in france, part in switzerland (where I live). And for some reason, the xbox 360 console will only take into account the...
  9. Can't migrate my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't migrate my account.: I have a problem with my account migration. Was chating with supports for like 6 hours. After that one of them said to me that I need to wait 3 months cause I have already migrated, but my account...
  10. I Can't migrate my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't migrate my account: Hello, My account was of USA live, But i want to migrate to Brazilian live, When I try to migrate my account Appears this error message: "There's a problem completing you move right now...Blah...