I can't open Halo Infinite anymore

Discus and support I can't open Halo Infinite anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to launch Halo from the Xbox app on windows and it just opens the Microsoft store and brings me to Gaming Services. I can't do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Odd Shadow Cat, Dec 11, 2021.

1. I can't open Halo Infinite anymore

I am trying to launch Halo from the Xbox app on windows and it just opens the Microsoft store and brings me to Gaming Services. I can't do anything when I'm there except see reviews and a blank screenshot, I tried opening Halo in everyway I knew how, but it just keeps bringing up gaming services.

:)

Odd Shadow Cat, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Simple OJ Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

I can't wait to play Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk!
  3. Senkei88 Win User

Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

I REALLY hope that Halo finally approaches an open-world setting with Infinite for the first time.
  4. rektaf Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

I can't wait for Series X and Halo: Infinite!
  5. FadingToJosh Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Xbox: Halo Infinite

Other: Animal Crossing

Can't wait for both.
  6. xsv Win User

Exclusives on E3

Halo infinite ( its been 4 years sine halo 5, i just cant wait anymore), Cyberpunk 2077, because too hyped, also Gears 5, loved the trailer, cant wait to see more of Kait's story!!
Thema:

I can't open Halo Infinite anymore

1. I can't open Halo Infinite anymore - Similar Threads - can't open Halo

2. game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up: When I try launch a game for the second time from game pass PC app, i get a pop up saying "this app can't open. Check the store for more info", however the store does not provide more info. I am...
  3. Can't open a return request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open a return request: I am trying to get a return/repair request done for a controller I have, which is still in warranty. Every time I follow the instructions, I get to the same point - I click "Enter new address"...
  4. Can't open Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Minecraft: So I bought Minecraft in macOS, and now I am on windows 11 and I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft, and when I log in in the store It says I haven't bought it, do I have to...
  5. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd
  6. My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d: My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d [img] e5829bb9-18b8-44cb-9aca-360213ed6911
  7. Can't open Minecraft Java edition?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Minecraft Java edition?: I got a new PC and am redownloading all my games. I bought Java Minecraft around 10 years ago and am trying to reinstall it on my new computer. But every time I try to launch it it says this:...
  8. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...: I have owned minecraft for almost a decade but now i'm not allowed to have it without gamepass? EDIT: Apparently you have to open the Xbox app, look up minecraft windows 10 and press 'get'....
  9. Can't open Xbox App for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Xbox App for PC: I was trying to download ori and the blind forest but then it also went and updated halo the master chief collection for some reason but it just dowloads the whole game all over again. So I try to...
  10. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?: Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but I when I try to launch Halo 4 from the Halo...