I can't open my xbox privacy settings

Discus and support I can't open my xbox privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated to a Microsoft account for Minecraft and it says multiplayer is off and I have watched a lot tutorials on how to fix it but they all say to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ehwfjwef, Sep 17, 2021.

1. ehwfjwef
    ehwfjwef Guest

ehwfjwef, Sep 17, 2021
  2. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To be honest with you, looks like the system is detecting that you own a child account as you won't be able to see the page if it's considered as child.

If it's not considered as adult, you really need to add your account to a family account so you can change the settings. Here's how to add your account under a family account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Can't change privacy settings in Xbox

I tried to join a realm in Minecraft, but it said that I had to change my privacy settings, in this link https://aka.ms/accountsettings, but when I get there it opens
    this website https://support.microsoft.com/es-es...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings.
    I also found that in https://www.xbox.com/en-US/ The "Sign In" button is just text so I can't open my account in the Xbox website, I found another way to open my account but it also
    opens this website https://support.microsoft.com/es-es...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings.
    I'm not in a family account and I checked it and I'm not underage in Xbox. In cleared cache and cookies and it keeps opening that website.
    Have you tried changing it on an xbox
  4. Salih Mete Alkan Win User

I can't change my Privacy settings.

Nothing happened, still giving the same error.
    [​IMG]
  5. Salih Mete Alkan Win User

No, it is an adult account. I getting error when I allowed the Xbox one/Windows 10 online satefy settings.
  6. Salih Mete Alkan Win User

I'm using Google Chrome but i also tried Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer.

And I tried it on my mobile phone 4 times but sadly still same.
Thema:

1. I can't open my xbox privacy settings - Similar Threads - can't open privacy

2. Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games

in XboX Insiders
    Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games: Is it just me? submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments]
  3. I can't open a game i downloaded from game pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open a game i downloaded from game pass on PC: I recently downloaded Middle earth Shadow of war on my pc from game pass. I used to be able to play the game no problem but a few months ago it just stopped opening, it would crash instantly, no...
  4. the Warface game keeps updating and I can't open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Warface game keeps updating and I can't open it: I'm using google translator. there is an error in the warface, it keeps updating forever. I've already tried to uninstall the game, but when I install it, it reappears updating, I'll leave a...
  5. Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I have installed it through the Microsoft store. The issue is, I can not find any way to open it after I installed it. The Minecraft...
  6. XBox Game Bar can't open

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar can't open: I tried anything i found on internet about this issue but it's not fixed. I have updated my windows, tried checking the setting, and all the basic thing and it doesn't fixed. Maybe anyone can help...
  7. I can't open a game in XBOX Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open a game in XBOX Game Pass.: English: I'm using translation, there may be typos. I'm trying to open Europa Universalis IV - Microsoft Store Edition on Xbox Game Pass, but windows security doesn't allow it. I tried to open...
  8. I can't install or open a game on xbox for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install or open a game on xbox for pc: I've brought xgp for PC, and It's allright before yesterday. But last night, when I open a game, It didn't run, except Horizon 4. When I uninstall the game I can't open , it didn't spare any space...
  9. Can't open Crusader Kings 3 and other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Crusader Kings 3 and other games: Crusader kings 3, I only get an error message in a blue box when trying to play this. "This app can't open Check the Windows tore for more info about Crusader kings III see in store" I've...
  10. Can't open any xbox game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open any xbox game pass games: Every single time I try opening a game in the Game Pass app on my PC, it gives me the "[Game Name] is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...