I can't open "Skype," "Avatars," "Friends," and all of the ...

Discus and support I can't open "Skype," "Avatars," "Friends," and all of the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I just got my new XBOX ONE and was able to play on it and get on all of the apps. A little while later I was playing Assassins Creed IV: Black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BluePanda519, Dec 25, 2014.

1. BluePanda519
    BluePanda519 Guest

Okay, so I just got my new XBOX ONE and was able to play on it and get on all of the apps. A little while later I was playing
    Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag when I was done for the night I hit the home button. I was curious about using Skype so I clicked on it and got an error code. I then proceeded to try opening up all of the other apps, all with the same result, an error
    code. Can someone please help me?!?!?!

:)

BluePanda519, Dec 25, 2014
  2. If XBL Avatars Could Talk And Hang Out...

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]So what if Avatars could hang and chill out together playing games and chat?[/quote] the TV screen wouldn`t be big enough for all the other avatars to get away from yours.

THEOWENKILLER, Dec 25, 2014
  3. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    xbox live need skype shared screen

[quote user="Mindfullpizza1"]party chat can only last so long.[/quote]

You're right. Half my TV screen should be devoted to Skype video calling, so my friends and I can all show each other our Serious Faces >:|

noboundz, Dec 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There was an issue with the Live service last night that prevented the use of some online games and apps. If you are still having the issue today then please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. That should solve
    the issue.

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't open "Skype," "Avatars," "Friends," and all of the ... - Similar Threads - can't open Skype

2. Can't open the disc draw on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open the disc draw on the Xbox 360: Disc inside is jammed any ideas how to open the draw f1421fa1-4e88-4cb0-8dff-84bdb0bf7d8d
  3. Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC): [img] In this case, I tried to open Sea of Thieves. It was working fine til yesterday, but now i'm having this issue :( Already checked Windows Update; Reinstalled the game, the app;...
  4. Can't open Porsche and Nascar expansion packs on Forza 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Porsche and Nascar expansion packs on Forza 6: My main menu has tabs for Porsche and Nascar, as I am confident I bought these in 2016 online as digital code. I can't access any of the cars, content. Please respond with help. Also is there...
  5. Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]: Olá, recentemente me deparei com um erro ao tentar abrir jogos que sejam do xbox game pass no pc. Sempre que eu tento abrir algum jogo sendo pelo app do xbox beta ou até mesmo pela Microsoft Store...
  6. No logro abrir ninguna aplicacion/juego de Xbox beta para PC [I can't open any Xbox beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No logro abrir ninguna aplicacion/juego de Xbox beta para PC [I can't open any Xbox beta...: Hola comunidad, ya hace unos meses disfrutaba de xbox gamepass para PC, y todo iba bien hasta el día de hoy ningún juego abre y me manda el siguiente mensaje: Visita la Tienda Windows para obtener...
  7. DiRT Rally 2.0 "can't open because it is offline"

in XBoX on Windows
    DiRT Rally 2.0 "can't open because it is offline": Hi Today i wanted to play DiRT, which i downloaded with game pass, but when i clicked on it i got the following message: DiRT Rally 2.0 (Windows) can’t open because it is offline. The storage...
  8. Can't open games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open games: Now, i've gotten the game installed and it says i do not have the permissions to open it and that it could not establish a link. c9e708a8-a6b3-4cb2-b96b-7fb6d461d070
  9. Não consigo abrir o jogo the crew 2 [Mod Translation - I can't open the game the crew 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo abrir o jogo the crew 2 [Mod Translation - I can't open the game the crew 2]: O jogo The Crew 2 abre a não consigo jogar da um erro chamado Erro_01, alguém pode me dá uma dica do que fazer? [Mod Translation - The Crew 2 game opens to i can't play from an error called...
  10. Sea of thieves i açamıyorum[Translation-Sea of Thieves I can't open it]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves i açamıyorum[Translation-Sea of Thieves I can't open it]: Lütfen yardım edin xbox one konsolda game pass ile sea of thieves i indirdim. Ama açılış ekranı gözüküp siyah ekran çıkarıyor oyunu silip tekrar yükledim ama işe yaramadı lütfen yardım edin...