i can't participate in multiplayer games

Discus and support i can't participate in multiplayer games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why when I press allow and submit it stays on block https://gyazo.com/d61cc27124cc0a7c4634da3e60b14069 45c500f5-9a5a-4c69-b023-38b5955ccb8c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mearzh, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Mearzh
    Mearzh Guest

Mearzh, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. i can't participate in multiplayer games - Similar Threads - can't participate multiplayer

2. No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]: Entre al contenido de xbox insider y me uni a la beta pero el juego no se actualiza a la version correspondiente a la beta y no me deja jugar con mis amigos [Mod Translated - Enter the Xbox...
  3. It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...: I was messing with the new F1 2019 photo mode earlier and just lost an opportunity to upload an insane Ayrton Senna screenshot in HDR because the mandatory system update just showed up, so I had...
  4. People can't see my chat!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People can't see my chat!: I have been playing MC for a pretty long time now since 2015. I have used one account for 2015 and have used a different account from 2016 till present day. So 2019 came and I decided to get...
  5. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add money to a child account: I've been trying to add money to my child's account for a while now, but always get the following error message: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page...
  6. I can't connect to my gf's Minecraft server, but they can join mine???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my gf's Minecraft server, but they can join mine???: Please help, as this has been going on for a while. My gf has servers prepped for us to fool around in, but whenever I try joining hers, I am unable to connect. But when I have a server set up,...
  7. Can't upgrade to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't upgrade to Ultimate: Three support chats and two escalations, every attempt to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate fails.....time is running out! Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?...
  8. forgot MS pwd and can't pass two-step verification

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot MS pwd and can't pass two-step verification: One of my old email addresses got shot down and I can't pass two-step verification. Is there any way to get access to my account or get a new pwd? 9fd2519f-8d8e-486c-b8b1-529d1212ee5d
  9. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  10. I was given a code for the preview program app but I still can't participate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was given a code for the preview program app but I still can't participate: I was given an xbox one preview program code to be a beta tester and I downloaded the registration app and then pressed join. I got a pop up message saying thanks for joining and I'll get a...