i can't participate in multiplayer games

Discus and support i can't participate in multiplayer games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why when I press allow and submit it stays on block https://gyazo.com/d61cc27124cc0a7c4634da3e60b14069 45c500f5-9a5a-4c69-b023-38b5955ccb8c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mearzh, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Mearzh
    Mearzh Guest

Mearzh, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. i can't participate in multiplayer games - Similar Threads - can't participate multiplayer

2. I can't make streaming through the Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't make streaming through the Xbox Game Bar: Whenever I try to start streaming through the Xbox Game Bar, the message below is shown. [img] Permissions are enabled as per image. Can you help me? [img]...
  3. Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox: I don't know why I'm unable to remote install games. On both the web and on the Game Pass app, my xbox is not showing up. I've followed every step on the "Installing games remotely to your Xbox...
  4. xbox can't connectet to autolog servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox can't connectet to autolog servers: when I sign in to play my games it tells me that the autolog servers are not connected faba9c78-3bbe-4fc5-b78f-8a457b2a4fa8
  5. Bei einem Spiel kann ich mich nicht mit meinem Xbox account anmelden [Translation - I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bei einem Spiel kann ich mich nicht mit meinem Xbox account anmelden [Translation - I can't...: Wenn ich mich bei einem Spiel anmelden möchte welches ich auf meiner Xbox und meinem Pc habe kann ich mich am Pc nicht anmelden. Es kommt zwar ein Popup aber es funktioniert nicht. ------ [Mod...
  6. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes: I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc. I...
  7. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  8. Can't install Halo Wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Halo Wars 2: After two days of attempts trying every single solution presented by both Microsoft and by users on the forums, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I'm currently having an issue where my installation...
  9. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  10. I was given a code for the preview program app but I still can't participate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was given a code for the preview program app but I still can't participate: I was given an xbox one preview program code to be a beta tester and I downloaded the registration app and then pressed join. I got a pop up message saying thanks for joining and I'll get a...