I can't pause or rewind live tv? Is this normal?

Discus and support I can't pause or rewind live tv? Is this normal? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in the uk using virgin media tv I can change channel and volume fine using kinect but when I try to pause or rewind and record nothing happens I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonGreenow, Jun 11, 2014.

1. JonGreenow
    JonGreenow Guest

I'm in the uk using virgin media tv I can change channel and volume fine using kinect but when I try to pause or rewind and record nothing happens I have to go back and use my virgin media remote. Is this normal or is it just me having this problem?

:)

JonGreenow, Jun 11, 2014
  2. JonGreenow
    JonGreenow Guest
    Pause and rewind live tv?

Is it just me or can't we pause or rewind live tv? I can see the option but nothing happens

JonGreenow, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Xboxone Digital TV Tuner releasing in Australia in March!!

yeah pause rewind and record live tv its main function is watching tv

cheesyhunter1, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Dorisena
    Dorisena Guest

I have exactly the same issue. I can adjust volume and change channels but not pause or rewind etc. Is it that I am using the wrong code. I am using C1060 according to the settings.

Dorisena, Jun 11, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't pause or rewind live tv? Is this normal? - Similar Threads - can't pause rewind

2. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  3. Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.: In Gamepass every time I go to select a game to play if I change my mind I goto back out of the screens no matter what. I have to hard reboot my Xbox to get back to the home screen I've reported...
  4. I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...: Here's some background: -Owned Minecraft Java since about 2011, so I received the Windows 10 code for free -The Windows 10 code is not listed under my order history, so I do not own it -The...
  5. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft: I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my...
  6. Can't connect Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox live: Could someone help me please i am trying to connect my xbox 360 to live so can play with other players but when ive checked the settings etc saying theres a problem with the service showing this...
  7. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  8. Can't cancel or pause game update / Blank Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel or pause game update / Blank Screen: Two fold problem that I think are linked to each other Cannot cancel or pause a game update - I can use the Menu button fine, and see that a game is trying to update, but when I click on it, and...
  9. Can't play games without pausing download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without pausing download: I just bought Call of Duty Ghosts and it'll take a while to download so I tried to play another game while I wait. But every time I load a game it stops downloading. I know that downloads will...
  10. When I am on my Xbox one and in the middle of a sports games it freezes and I can't even pause ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I am on my Xbox one and in the middle of a sports games it freezes and I can't even pause ...: can a staff please tell me why when I am in the middle of a sports game it freezes and I can't even pause it. 93e70e5b-0cfa-4a64-91cb-8d9fcfaaf020