i cant pay game pass anymore

Discus and support i cant pay game pass anymore in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can not pay the game pass anymore, I did not know that they would charge me automatically, please cancel my last subscription because I will not pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tetillaferoz, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Tetillaferoz
    Tetillaferoz Guest

I can not pay the game pass anymore, I did not know that they would charge me automatically, please cancel my last subscription because I will not pay for it !!!!

:)

Tetillaferoz, Aug 26, 2019
  2. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

3. dorondragon Win User

I can not pay the game pass anymore, I did not know that they would charge me automatically, please cancel my last subscription because I will not pay for it !!!!
    If you are still aren't sure whether you will be billed contact your bank or credit card provider and have them temporarily disable your card, but this is only a last measure option only use if it is a must.
  4. Xx5captini5xX Win User

You should try contacting xbox about your problem
  5. Geth Win User

You will have to cancel the subscription yourself.

Xbox isn't allowed to control your fiances.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Incidently, if they do not offer a refund, of which there is a high chance, you won't be able to cancel it until paying any charges incurred first
Thema:

1. i cant pay game pass anymore - Similar Threads - cant pay game

2. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE: Use Translate: Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, cambie modos de...
  3. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have a question and I want to pay Xbox Live Gold with my Microsoft account balance but it only offers me PayPal and credit cards as payment method options b619def3-9bd5-4bda-aa8d-6fea4c88714a
  4. Cant pay with giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant pay with giftcard: I got a message "contact Microsoft support" and "cant realize your payment" but i got money on account and all day long i got this 1ac9fa70-827f-43d2-8a87-8d711ea004fa
  5. i cant pay for an item with microsoft balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay for an item with microsoft balance: what to do if there isnt a payment method for microsoft account balance on xbox one. 9b2e4a0f-8026-42b2-a6f5-cf098b82dfaa
  6. Cant pay for xbox overdue subscription!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant pay for xbox overdue subscription!: I have tried everything to pay for a 9.99€ overdue subscription for xbox game pass. First thing i would say is i will not subscribe this again and i wont recommend it to anyone! I will pay it...
  7. Cant pay due xbox subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant pay due xbox subscription: I cant purchase xbox live, as it tells me my xbox live gold payment is due. I can only change the payment options to credit cards, not my account balance. I cant use xbox live without a credit...
  8. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  9. URGENT-I cant pay for my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT-I cant pay for my game: I will like to buy a gta V in XBOX LIVE but I cant purchase it as I dont have a credit card but I have $100 balance in the account Is it a must to sing up with a credit card I dont have a credit...
  10. Cant play the games i payed for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play the games i payed for: i cant play none of the games i payed for 60ee4e8e-b135-4d3e-b737-968e2f3f34ba