I cant play a game I bought

Discus and support I cant play a game I bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago i bought Sea of Thieves then tried to play on my pc through the Xbox app, the game no longer appears in my library and says that I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reaper123561, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Reaper123561
    Reaper123561 Guest

A while ago i bought Sea of Thieves then tried to play on my pc through the Xbox app, the game no longer appears in my library and says that I do not own it after my gamepass ended.

:)

Reaper123561, Aug 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Reaper123561

The game appears in your Microsoft account order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please double check that, in case you have more than one email check on each one

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I cant play a game that i bought

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community and we're sorry you're having this issue. Before we try any of the different solutions, you could tell if the game appears as purchased in your order history via the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

- If it appears, try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Restart your console and add your account again.

Solution 3:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Reaper123561 Win User

It is not there, I ordered it a while ago so I cant find the email of confirmation, I do have a purchase report of me buying something in the game if that will help.
  5. Smwutches Win User

cant play the game i bought

6. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Help i bought a game and i cant play it.

Try deleting your profile and recovering it again.!
Thema:

1. I cant play a game I bought - Similar Threads - cant play game

2. EA Account is Deleted - I Cant play any EA Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA Account is Deleted - I Cant play any EA Games: My EA account was up to date working in 2019. Recently it has stopped working. EA says the account has been deleted or purged as it was not in use for a period of 3 years. This is untrue as I have...
  3. cant play EA games due to xbox account linked to a deactivated account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play EA games due to xbox account linked to a deactivated account: I am trying to play star wars battlefront 2 and i am unable to sign in online. when i contacted customer support for EA, they told me there is a deactivated EA account linked to my xbox account. i...
  4. Cant download pc game pass nor xbox app to play on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download pc game pass nor xbox app to play on my laptop: Hi, Im trying to setup my laptop to be able to play xbox games in it, I can open Microsoft store app and login, but it doesnt let me download xbox app or pc game pass for that matter, it gives me...
  5. White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin

in XBoX Accessibility
    White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin: White Screen(half) appears on LED,see the xbox page on the background when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games whi i downloaded,i cant login into my profile.there is no option coming to...
  6. Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...: Civilization 6 game has been crashing after playing about 20 turns. If you reload game might get 10 turns before crashing. Son having same issue on his xbox. This is new. We have been playing game...
  7. Cant play games with a certain friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant play games with a certain friends: Im able to play games with other friends but two it's not a nat type problem or anything to do with connection we haven't got each other blocked either we just cant play it's like Xbox doesn't...
  8. I Cant Play Some Gamepass Games on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I Cant Play Some Gamepass Games on Windows 10: I am trying to play Minecraft dungeons and Wolfenstein but it keeps getting stuck on signing in in both games, though it works with other games perfectly like halo and Forza horizon 4 PS: this...
  9. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  10. Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC: I recently got the subscription and having problems accessing games on my PC. I have downloaded the xbox app and selecting a game and clicking play does not work. What happens is a pop up window...