I can´t play a game that is already bought

Discus and support I can´t play a game that is already bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought. 82c2bbe6-ae4d-40c9-a4d9-7df4b8d41827 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonarodFlores, Jul 25, 2021.

1. I can´t play a game that is already bought

How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought.

:)

LeonarodFlores, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the error that you're getting as well as the game that you're having an issue with?

Also, please make sure that you're signed in using the account where the game was purchased, to clarify simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't play a game I bought

Hi, people here do care. Did you by any chance remove your xbox from the preview program recently ?
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Can't play I game that I bought?!

Hi there, so have you done the usual restarting the console? If you have, make sure that you're signed in to the console using the same account you used to purchase the game. Also, make sure that the console is connected to Xbox Live. If you keep experiencing
    the problem, contact Xbox Support.

More information and troubleshooting steps are here:
    support.xbox.com/.../insert-disc-purchase-digital
  5. kev edin Win User

Why can't I play a game I already bought?

Have you went to your account and checked to see if the game is on your account. Refresh the license.
  6. Tarnend Win User

Why can't I play a game I already bought?

Hi, what games are you referring to? and how did you purchase them?
Thema:

1. I can´t play a game that is already bought - Similar Threads - can´t play game

2. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.: I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem? submitted by /u/Cocolino1212 [link]...
  3. Can´t play full game (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play full game (minecraft): Hi, a couple of years back, i bought minecraft on the mojang store, and i migrated my account a while ago, but when i open the minecraft launcher, i says i have to buy the game or play the demo,...
  4. After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games: Hello Community, after an update for my XBOX 360 no more games start. You click on the game it starts briefly and then the console restarts. That's all the games I have like this. Can someone...
  5. I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME: SOMEONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE XBOX SERVERS? I CAN´T DO ANYTHING HERE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 379ae8d5-f1ae-4d15-9de9-19e229b73b32
  6. Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.: See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match but i can´t, i´ve got kicked every time i...
  7. I can´t play some games of GamePass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t play some games of GamePass: Hi, as I said in the top, I can´t play some gamepass games, I paid 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate, and I can play Forza Horizon 4 only, but the other games, when I open it appears a screen saying...
  8. Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games: Hi, I have the normal Gamepass, so in the last days some new PC games was coming. I used the Gamepass only for PC, so i happy about this. I checked the games, but i can`t play some games,...
  9. I can`t play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t play games.: Hello, I have a question. I have this problem since today. Yesterday was everything perfect. Whenever I open a game, I can not press anything with the controller and it says that Xbox Live...
  10. I can´t play my game fable 3

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t play my game fable 3: I buy a game fable 3 a long time ago, but this game was never opened, at the present i try to install and play and that need windows live. I try all in the guide for games for windows, open ports,...