I can't play and now I can't reinstall Marvel's Avengers the game.

Discus and support I can't play and now I can't reinstall Marvel's Avengers the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Marvel's Avengers, since this game is available on Xbox Game Pass PC but it does not appear in the list of games when I enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar136, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Oscar136
    Oscar136 Guest

I am trying to play Marvel's Avengers, since this game is available on Xbox Game Pass PC but it does not appear in the list of games when I enter the Xbox app on PC, I managed to install it through the wish list but now it appears that it is not available in the account and this error code: 0x803F8001. This is the only game I can't run from my PC.

I want to know if this game is only available in certain regions because from the Xbox app it gives me a "Not available" sign and it is assumed that if it is available in the Game Pass catalog.

:)

Oscar136, Dec 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It is possible that the game is not available for your region.

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

Also check that the region of your PC is correct, after doing the above steps and verifying the region try to download the game through the Microsoft Store app or the Xbox app.
  3. n00by3328 Win User

Is the game pass for pc actually available in Taiwan?

Are certain games not available in different countries? For example, I can't find Marvel's Avengers.
  4. fost1 Win User

Avengers beta code

Download "beta marvel's avenger" on the store.

Launch the game.

play
  5. addictgaming360 Win User

Marvels Avengers Battle for Earth Freezes on Opening Menu

Hello, misses quinzel.

I understand you can't answer everything. But could you please answer this. Doesn't microsoft able to test every game. Like for example marvel avengers battle of earth xbox 360 kinect.

I did made a post in the uplay tech forum forums.ubi.com/.../1480514-I-really-like-marvel-avengers-battle-for-earth-xbox-360-kinect-but-update-broke-it

Not sure they would reply to it. But this is game breaking. Ubisoft has a habit of doing this.

For example not to change subject. Beyond Good & Evil HD your able to get all achievements but one Moneybags. As I search as this is a achievement glitch. Same go's for other games of EA. people buy games to play and get all achievements and still play the
    games online.

So if someone bought marvel avengers battle for earth xbox 360. they have uplay account attach to their gamertag. While online he or she will have their xbox froze from the opening menu.
  6. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

LEGO my video game!

I feel like they may go with another Lego Marvel game that follows the events if all 4 Avengers movies. I know we've had Lego Marvel Avengers but they could redo them with the extra content covering Infinity War and Endgame
Thema:

1. I can't play and now I can't reinstall Marvel's Avengers the game. - Similar Threads - can't play can't

2. Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play: I just installed the game, and it won't even start. I checked the other games I installed just to make sure it wasn't the app console itself, but everything else worked fine. This is the only game...
  3. Can't Load Sims on PC EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Load Sims on PC EA Play: Have installed Sims 4 and Starwars Squadrans from my XBox Gamepass Ultimate. Squadrans loads fine but I get an error with the EA Play App when trying to load Sims 4: Your game failed to launch...
  4. EA games- purchased but can't play without subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games- purchased but can't play without subscription?: We bought our son an xbox series S and purchased Battle Front II only to find out that when he tried to play it he has to have an EA account and subscription. How is this possible that we can...
  5. I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but i can't play it on my xbox series s. I linked the microsoft store account and it says i have to buy minecraft dungeons when i...
  6. Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the game and I can play only the demo version...
  7. Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned: I got a week banned from a Sensitive Hater on Call of Duty because I was making a Point about what he told me about the game I send him a Screenshot to show proof because he was arguing and...
  8. I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC.: I just bought Xbox game pass. I only have my PC. I can't install any game that has the label "Xbox Play Anywhere". Any other game installs just fine. Even the EA ones. I don't know if I need...
  9. I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online: I have been trying to play Minecraft online for weeks now, but no matter what I do it won't let me. I have left my family group, search for more discussions on the topic but nothing works. Can...
  10. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...