I can't play dead space online

Discus and support I can't play dead space online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to play dead space 3 with a friend on the xbox one but when I click on the cooperative campaign section it turns out that I need an online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IgnacioPoblete1, Aug 6, 2021.

1. I can't play dead space online

I was trying to play dead space 3 with a friend on the xbox one but when I click on the cooperative campaign section it turns out that I need an online pass and when I try to buy it, it appears that my account has the special content deactivated.

:)

IgnacioPoblete1, Aug 6, 2021
  2. SammyGomes1 Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Ignacio?

Check if your account privacy settings are all ''allow'' or ''everyone''.

On this link you can adjust these settings, then click ''Submit'', restart your console and try again.

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @IgnacioPoblete1! I hope that you are doing well!

May I ask you is your account linked to a family account or a parental account?
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Condemned 3?

^

Try Dead Space I and II if you like horror games and haven't played them. I can't speak for Condemned, since I haven't played it, but Dead Space is definitely a top quality series.
  5. Dissident FR Win User

Battlefield 3/'Player too young' (of age)/Haven't found a solution

By the way, I can play Dead Space 2 an EA game which is 18 restricted but I can't play BF3 which is 16 ;)
  6. Y3ll0Wm0nk3y Win User

new to dead space 2 looking for friends

Hey dude, i would like to play halo or dead space 2 with you. I don't have the online pass though.
Thema:

1. I can't play dead space online - Similar Threads - can't play dead

2. Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time: I have recently bought my son an Xbox, he has his own account and games but we cannot play online at the same time as it won't let us connect. i have tried changing the ports in advanced settings...
  3. Can't play Minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft online: Before you copy-paste your stupid default answer to this question, I already tried it. If you'll post it again, I will ignore you. Now that we got that out of the way, let me tell you what is...
  4. Can't play Digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Digital game: Hi all, Brought Madden 19 in 2019 as a digital download. Haven't played it for a while, so went to play it today. I got an error message saying the owner has to sign in to play it. I am the...
  5. Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play: Hi, When I download and enter the game through the xbox app, I first log in to my account, there should be some setting options, but the game is dead, can't start. I have installed xbox identity...
  6. What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games: Will it ever I'm a time where I'll be able to be an Insider and play 360 games simultaneously I can play a lot of them but some of them you have to be logged in to play submitted by...
  7. Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10): Basically what I said in the title. I converted my account, but I can't get online anymore. I've scoured my profile on microsoft to find an actual solution, but everything brings me to the "Manage...
  8. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play: So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began. Every time I downloaded...
  9. I VERY recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft one, and now I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I VERY recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft one, and now I can't play...: I just migrated my account and now I can't play multiplayer Minecraft with any of my friends. I cannot find any settings to fix this, and everything online about this says to go to places that...
  10. I can't play Control by Remedy Entertainment on my PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Control by Remedy Entertainment on my PC Game Pass.: Hi. I bought my first month of PC Game Pass for $1, wanting to try out Control for a cheap buck, as I couldn't commit myself to paying full price. The game just doesn't work. 9/10 times I start...