I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games

Discus and support I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I dont know the reason but some days ago all events run correctly, and now i can play daily ones , but in special events it apperas that a connexion is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AnnaDiaz2, Jul 26, 2020.

1. AnnaDiaz2
    AnnaDiaz2 Guest

I dont know the reason but some days ago all events run correctly, and now i can play daily ones , but in special events it apperas that a connexion is needed...

:)

AnnaDiaz2, Jul 26, 2020
  2. ellawright Win User

Unable to launch event

have been trying all day to play events says I need internet connection, I can play daily challenges.
  3. Gennstone Win User

Advert stops load

I have the same problem. I cant get into events or daily challenges.
  4. CloggedHat518 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Error Code 107_113_11301

I am having the same issue and I can't play Daily Challenge or Events either. Is there any remedy to this?
  5. MooSmidgen Win User

Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

Me too. Tried rebooting machine, and uninstalling, then reinstalling MS Solitaire. I can play normal games, and daily challenges, but clicking on that Klondike Event just crashes MS solitaire.
  6. Pwonder1 Win User

solitaire events wont load

Mine is not loading the event either, I can do the daily challenge but if I try to play the

solitaire event it freezes and closes??? I have restarted, made sure all of my

updates were current, and no luck - so what causes this and more importantly,

how do you fix it???
Thema:

1. I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games - Similar Threads - cant play events

2. cant play any games on my main account auto sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play any games on my main account auto sign in: i try my main and it come up with whats in the video im the one with the pic https://youtu.be/GcKNjywEJ5c ive reset my data i removed the account but it always come back...
  3. I cant play MX unleashed on my 360. It says 360 hard drive required

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play MX unleashed on my 360. It says 360 hard drive required: So I downloaded MX unleashed today as the free game with gold live. Its installed but whenever I start it, a screen appears saying I need to attach xbox 360 hard drive to play this game. I am able...
  4. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  5. Why Cant I Play The Game I Own

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Cant I Play The Game I Own: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Recently I bought a laptop which runs Windows 10, but for some reason none of the xbox apps recognize that I own Minecraft Windows 10 edition....
  6. cant play rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play rainbow six siege.: Hi I cant play rainbow six siege. i don't understand, i can play every game online and multiplayer except for rainbow six siege every time, i am trying to find a match it gives me this number...
  7. Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.: Im trying to play minecraft with my friends and they are both on xbox but im on PS4 and it isnt working because it is saying "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  8. Cant play battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play battlefield 4: Cant play battlefield 4, it acts like its loading but puts me back at home need help 02c57cb1-9b62-4ef3-a6fe-e6132f59512a
  9. What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline: So first off; [img] Game pass subscription; bought that Gold: yeah that's comes with the pass And this is my home xbox. And as you can tell I have an active subscription. [img] So can...
  10. Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games: So I have had this problem for atleast a year now. Normally it would fix itself by re-installing the game but now nothing helps. Tried to run the games by adminstrator, tried to launch the games...