I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games

Discus and support I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I dont know the reason but some days ago all events run correctly, and now i can play daily ones , but in special events it apperas that a connexion is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AnnaDiaz2, Jul 26, 2020.

1. AnnaDiaz2
    AnnaDiaz2 Guest

I dont know the reason but some days ago all events run correctly, and now i can play daily ones , but in special events it apperas that a connexion is needed...

:)

AnnaDiaz2, Jul 26, 2020
  2. ellawright Win User

Unable to launch event

have been trying all day to play events says I need internet connection, I can play daily challenges.
  3. Gennstone Win User

Advert stops load

I have the same problem. I cant get into events or daily challenges.
  4. CloggedHat518 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Error Code 107_113_11301

I am having the same issue and I can't play Daily Challenge or Events either. Is there any remedy to this?
  5. MooSmidgen Win User

Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

Me too. Tried rebooting machine, and uninstalling, then reinstalling MS Solitaire. I can play normal games, and daily challenges, but clicking on that Klondike Event just crashes MS solitaire.
  6. Pwonder1 Win User

solitaire events wont load

Mine is not loading the event either, I can do the daily challenge but if I try to play the

solitaire event it freezes and closes??? I have restarted, made sure all of my

updates were current, and no luck - so what causes this and more importantly,

how do you fix it???
Thema:

1. I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games - Similar Threads - cant play events

2. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help: I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f
  3. I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can...: I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can do is open a new account,can someone help? 018b222a-c02a-45d3-bcce-7621626c926a
  4. Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10): So i cannot sign into my account on the xbox game pass app on windows app. Whenever i try to sign in, it just glitches and puts me back to the main menu, Because of this i cannot play any of my...
  5. Cant play FIFA 20 on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play FIFA 20 on disc: I bought Fifa 20 for xbox one but after installing a game its loads shows the FIFA 20 logo then goes black screen and stay like that... 2f69b9ca-1de8-4fac-9195-243c72df553a
  6. I paid for a game on Xbox 360 and cant play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game on Xbox 360 and cant play it: I purchased Halo Reach a while ago and now it dosent work on my xbox 360 which makes sense but i spent my money on it and was wondering if i could have a refund or get it for free on my pc or...
  7. hi there i cant same to play call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi there i cant same to play call of duty: hi there I am having trouble with my game I have waited and waited for the game to finish download and then it says it was ready to start the game and when I press start the game and am getting...
  8. cant play bo4 keep saying update after already updated it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play bo4 keep saying update after already updated it: i wan to know why the f*%k cant i play the game i paid my hard earned money for i did offline update i did whatever u need to do and still keeps sayin require update WHAT UPDATE!!! are they...
  9. Renewing subscriptions, I CANT PLAY A GAME FOR A MONTH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewing subscriptions, I CANT PLAY A GAME FOR A MONTH: So I want to buy a month of EA Play so i can play the new Star Wars Squadrons game instead of buying it outright as EA Play gets added to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate next month which im already a...
  10. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...