I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do

Discus and support I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the full game and I used to play it a lot but now when I try to join a friend it takes like 15 minutes and then it gives me an error code do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Br4nd1tows, May 15, 2021.

1. Br4nd1tows
    Br4nd1tows Guest

I have the full game and I used to play it a lot but now when I try to join a friend it takes like 15 minutes and then it gives me an error code do you know what I need to do to play with my friends again on Forza horizon 4?

:)

Br4nd1tows, May 15, 2021
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Forza Horizon Needing A reinstall

Some games have the profile data online I think forza horizon is one of the games that saves online (syncing data is important for this reason). What error do you get when you try to reinstall the game in question?. There is also a forum page for Forza Horizon
    4 as well.

Please note game pass games require a net connection to play.
  3. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  5. slackadelic Win User

forz4

What do you mean exactly? I see Forza Horizons 4 for Xbox One already.
  6. sir blix Win User

forza 4

So I do not need the game pass to buy and play forza horizon 4 with out anyproblems
Thema:

1. I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do - Similar Threads - can’t play Forza

2. Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox: Someone please help I’m slowly going mad trying to fix this one. I have 2 children with their own consoles and own profiles, I’ve changed the restrictions in parental control to enable...
  3. I can’t play realms and I can’t play with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play realms and I can’t play with my friends: I can’t play with my friends and I can’t play realms e1958eaf-b7b1-4d8a-880f-e2b183ae41d4
  4. Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass: Hello We have Xbox unlimited game pass, have Red Dead 2 story mode downloaded, but cannot play the game. It is still telling us to purchase it. We can however play red dead online. Both show game...
  5. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  6. Can’t play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play a game: Every time I load up next gen version of the game it says “Your selected storage device is no longer available you will need to select a storage device to save games” and freezes I haven’t been...
  7. Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...: Please help submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  8. Still can’t play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t play Minecraft: We downgraded from ultimate to live gold and now son cant play minecraft. Uninstalled reinstalled but not working?? Just says he needs ultimate pass to play? c2e21a5e-9f42-4de6-8f2e-8f231ff7b615
  9. Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.: For the past couple of days, I was trying out the cloud gaming feature. Out of nowhere though, i suddenly wasn’t able to check it out and kept getting stumped with the message saying it’s...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download: When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 it says “load failed An unknown error occurred. Please try again later” and then an Xbox message comes up saying “there is a problem with your saved games” and...